Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling a little antsy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by prettymuchdude, Aug 21, 2009.

1. New here, I have been a pretty big pothead for the past 2 years, but lately marijuana has been making me anxious, dont get me wrong, i love marijuana, i love the creativity it gives me in writing music, but the past 4-5 times ive smoked it has made me anxious, for no particular reason. one such experience was very odd, i had blazed about 3 grams out of super nice couch potato, and i was just sitting there couching, and then i shifted my position, and for some reason moving my body made me feel extremely high, almost uncomfortably high...perhaps its just a phase? nonetheless ive taken a week break, anyone else have a similar experience?

2. ya happend to me when i started, you prolly just had dank your not used to?

3. You smoked too much Indica and were in super couchlock, where if you do anything other than sit still you feel weird and uncomfortable. It's happened to me once or twice

Just smoke some Sativa and see what happens. If that doesn't work, try getting weed from another person and see if that helps

4. I love the feeling when you just go numb...
    Just smoke another bowl when that happens then you might get the ear ringing..

I HATE it when my hearing starts fadeing and ringing, its not the fact that i hate them ringing, its the fact i hate when i concentrate on it and cant get my mind off of it because im so high.. lol.

happy toke, and welcome

5. Yeah, the weed was definetly indica, but its also weird that since that night, ONE hit gets me really high..

6. what you smoking outa??
    Man i got couch high when i pulled all the hairs off of of some northern light and smoked 2 bowls of just hair.. wow

7. Dude I get this every time I toke haha. Whenever I move I just feel like I moved across the couch and back ha. I feel like I move very quickly when I'm high and sometimes it freaks me out.

8. You getting some different weed? Possibly just over doing it.