Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling a bit 'spaced out' a few days later?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Durb, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Before anyone starts, this isn't one of those threads like 'omg I'm still high a week later'. But I smoked around five days and it was a lot less than I normally smoke, but still enough to get me high. Since then I've been feeling kind of 'spaced out' and not really focussing on shit, and feeling a bit disoreintated. It's like the feeling you sometimes get the day after smoking a fuckload of weed, except it's lasting longer.

I'm not especially worried about it, but I'd just like to know if it's a common thing or what. The high itself wasn't the most enjoyable (got a bit paranoid and slightly anxious due to where I was) but it wasn't majorly bad. Anyone got any ideas why I might be feeling like this? Thanks. :smoke:

2. The more you smoke the more obvious it becomes. I'm spaced out and day dreaming 24/7

3. Sounds like anocannobaloposis, typically leads to death a few days later

4. It's normal to feel that way sometimes mayne regardless of your use of marijuana you'll be back up in no time keep burnin'

5. Thanks for your replies, guys. I'm going to leave it a few days and see how I feel. But I just looked some of my 'symptoms' up and it seems pretty similar (on the lower scale) to depersonalisation? I'm not saying it is, but it seems similar. It's not like major, watching myself act and shit like that, but just a pretty spaced out feeling. Anyone know anything about this? Sorry if I'm a nuisance ahah, I just worry slightly about things like this. I prefer to be high when I'm high and sober when I'm sober aha. Thanks.

6. Do you suffer from anxiety or depression OP. I've been battling with both for years and I feel like they can really contribute to the spaced out feelings.

7. I haven't been diagnosed with either and have no experience of them in the past, but I did have mild feelings of anxiety/paranoia when smoking before this spaced out feeling. I'm just mostly worried about how long this is lasting :(

8. You're either just subconsciously remembering being high, and playing it out with the way your brain operates, or you're just spacey. It happens haha. I was probably even spacier when I wasn't smoking (had to quit for 7 months) than I am now that I'm back to the routine

9. yayaya...it is one of those threads...:rolleyes:

10. #10 Durb, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012

How is it? I'm definately not saying I'm still high at all, I explained how it's similar to the feeling the day after smoking a lot. Not high, the after effects.

I've been researching it more (depersonalisation and derealisation) and it's starting to freak me out a little bit. I've been reading posts about it ruining peoples lives and shit, and while I don't want to make out that it's a massively big thing (because it's not, just a little discomfort and spaced out feeling) I'd like to know what I can do to help it and whether it is actually derealisation or something. Thanks guys :smoke:

11. its the THC man, that shit stays in your system for awhile. if your going to be smoking often, you just gotta get used to it

• Like Like x 1
  12. [quote name='"Durb"']Bump?[/quote]

Haven't you got your answer?

13. I got some answers but I just wanted to see what people had to say about depersonalisation and things like that. Sorry if I'm being annoying or whatever, but things like this really nag at me.

14. derealization or depersonalization

15. here goes cball again. Dont worry about him op he is over sensitive to what he calls "propaganda"

16. says the weed that can't provide proof of his 'facts'...:wave:

17. If I quit cold turkey, my brain wakes up and says "what?' i'm not stoned? I'm gonna THINK!!!" and then my mind races un controllably for up to a week where I am spaced and cant focus. It sucks.

18. This is what it feels like, with the racing mind ahaha. I'm hoping it's just a weird reaction to the weed seeing as I only smoke about twice a week, and not this derealisation shit. That'd suck. Anyway, thanks to those of you who helped. I'll see how the next week or so goes :cool: I'm still open to advice on it though aha

19. lol and to think i actually looked this up too