Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feelin so bad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slave2TheRhythm, Jul 19, 2011.

1. What's up blades

There's this girl I care about... In fact we used to date, for quite a long time.

Anyways, we're still on good terms... Recently we even got quite intimate, if you get what I mean. Now the thing is, she's told me got really blazed and shit.. I'm like hey that's cool, you know, cause she used to be really straight edge... while really blitzed she was on some cam-to-cam site and shit she said, what the fuck man.

You know it's kinda cool to hear she tokes, but somewhere deep down you still feel bad bout it, you know? I dunno why, it's weird. I imagine feeling the same if I'd find out about my kids smoking or something, cause you wouldn't expect em to.

So yeah, she's also said she wanna try crack, sniff coke etc, I feel really bummed about this shit guys, I don't know. :(

2. yea dude same sort of situation happened to me, i recently got my older bro to blaze and now i kinda feel bad about it for some reason. ive pretty much gotten over it by now but still

3. That cam shit is reckless man. And why the fuck would anyone want to start a habit like that. Especially crack, WTF!!

4. Hey, just a tip, if she continues on that path: Just fuckin' bail, or you'll regret it. Try to help her not do anything stupid, but if she does....

5. This is good advice for someone you care about

6. #6 fadeddd, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    She sounds like she's a little bit ignorant about the effects of drugs (most straight edge or ex-straight edge people are)

A lot of people who experience marijuana for the first time and enjoy it become very disillusioned with everything they had ever learned about drugs. When you find out you've been lied to about cannabis, it's normal to assume you were lied to about other drugs.

I think the only thing that will make someone lose interest at that point is being re-educated with real facts. I read a "drug experience report" about a dude who tried cocaine, and he basically described how it feels to OD and how completely helpless he felt. It's pretty horrifying to think about, and probably a lot more horrifying to experience.

As for your own personal guilt, everyone has the right to say no to weed... I did my first few times being around it. A lot of people go their whole lives without smoking. Two young ladies I smoked out 4 years ago are now into meth, and I don't feel guilty at all. You can't. People will make their own decisions, if they weren't going to smoke weed with you they were going to try it somewhere else. All you can do is explain why you think that's a bad idea, that you're worried about them, and let them make their own decisions.

7. Tell her to do psychedelics and x is also not so bad. But fucking crack? Bitches be crazy!

8. [​IMG]

On a serious note, you will never be able to control this girl and what she does. You're both separate people regardless of how close you have been or are. I suggest you ride life as it comes, and I believe you may just have passed her a block back, she was in an alley with a crack pipe.

9. Everyone needs to make their own mistakes.

10. Turn a 180 and run in the opposite direction.

You'll thank me later when you have seen she has fucked her whole life up and you still have your belongings cuz she never had the chance to steal them to pawn.

You may care about her but she likely doesn't give a crap about herself (she sure won't down the road). And if and when she dives into the abyss of hardcore drugs she won't care about anything except chasing the elusive dragon.

11. She's probably just feeling a little crazy after so many years of being straight edge. Let her discover the unmentionables for a little while and she'll realise that pot was the only one worthwhile :).

12. #13 RzaStyle, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    nice troll

who the hell smokes pot and then says they want to do coke, crack lol

13. I know you care about her man but I wouldn't risk getting to involved. People have to make their own mistakes and you can only warn them so much. If they want to do something they're going to do it no matter what you say. Don't get to involved otherwise she's just going to drag you down with her and one day you'll wake up to find all your possessions pawned off so she can by some crack or something.
    Help her if you can man, but don't do anything that will affect you negatively.

14. It happens. It's just the same people who would've been interested in coke in the first place. A small percentage of people try weed, love it, and want something even stronger/more potent the next time.

When I started getting dank, it had the opposite effect on me. Sometimes I get so high off a couple bong hits that I just sit there trying to figure out why anyone would need/want a harder drug.

15. Right here: "Bitch please."

16. I just don't want a girl who does any of that shit more than me I guess.

17. Tell her to avoid coke, heroin and meth at all costs. If she really does want to try something harder have her smoke salvia, eat shrooms, or drop acid. Those drugs are relatively safe. Can't overdose and they're not addicting. Just tell her to avoid fucking with the hard drugs that can cause physical withdrawal and death.

18. ....Its not really about the weed, or the prospect of any of the "other consumables" so much as it is and will be about HER, the person she is, the convictions she has ( or doesn't have) and the path she would like to take in life.
    Sounds like its time for a pretty deep conversation that in the end will either put you at ease of your concerns or a voice in your head will tell you that you must hit the bricks.

19. yeah they will learn on there own