Feelin real goooood

Discussion in 'General' started by 12inchbong, Nov 27, 2003.

1. Whasuup everyone?
    Home alone here tonite, cause everybody else in mi familia went to my grandparents for Thanksgiving day. Took 150 mg of DXM when I got off of work around 10. Right now I'm fealling kinda drunk and i'm gonna pack a bowl. Haven't been seeing anything, just listening to music cause its so damn kool.....
    so how is everyone else feeling tonite?

2. ive been gorging on turkey all night in celebration of my ancestor's eradication of an entire native race....LIFE IS GOOD AINT IT!?

3. Ya know, that's a very good way to look at it. Too bad that's not the way most people do. I didn't get Thanksgiving dinner tonite, cause I had to work. But I do have some Jaeggermeister :)

4. Oh ya, the DXM trip last night was fuckin awesome. Unfortunately I didn't realize I had closed eye visuals until half way through the trip. So the second half of my trip was just laying down in the dark listening to music and tripping....

5. actually nubbin, most of the murder didnt happen untill about 50 years later... still just as bad, but atleast thanksgiving was nice.

6. do you even feel 150mg of dxm? i sure dont.

7. how much you weigh 12" bong? Unless you have the CYP2D6 deficiency, you got to be a scrawney guy! :D I mean, CEV is a plateau 2 ordeal...

8. Whats DXM make you feel like? Hows your cognitive thought process while on Dxm?

9. Ya, I am a very scrawny guy. I don't mind though. I don't have to take as much to feel an effect :) I only weigh about 115, so I think the dose was around 3 mg/kg.