Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feelin Nauseous

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Smoked half a cone and drank 2 cups of coffee like 5 hours ago on an empty stomach. By the time I ate I was really hungry. The high wore off but I'm feelin' a little nauseous. Did I green out or was it the coffee/lack of food?

2. Gotta get some fresh ice cold water in you, maybe even smoking a little more green might hit the spot

3. Dehydration?

4. Dehydration would be my guess, the coffee being a diuretic probably brought out the nausea if you were already slightly dehydrated.

5. Damn you really need to stay hydrated when puffin' the herb. I drink tons of water and even coconut water and when I don't, crap like this happens.

6. Well its not that you werent drinking water, i mean to me you said you were:
    Inhaling hot smoke which dehydrates
    Drinking excessive amounts of a dieuretic liquid
    And eating food which, lets face it, had at least some salt on it... And more time without water on top of that ?
    I live in az so it probably sounds crazier to me than to most others, but you 1000% were dehydrated lol

7. Drank more water and even a Zico :smoke: