feelin funny in my mind..

Discussion in 'General' started by The Audion, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Thats the best way I can describe it. Does anyone every just feel like they're heads gonna explode? I have so many thoughts in my head right now, I just need to stop and sort things out. This is part of the reason I quit smoking. I don't know exactly what it is. I just don't feel myself. Maybe I'm depressed, maybe I'm anxious, maybe I'm depersonalized. I don't really want to rant on here again. I just feel a little lost and I'm not sure how to describe it or how to go about treating it. My best guess is thats it's a combination of depression and anxiety. (possibly depersonalization/derealization) its hard to tell. No, I'm not saying weed caused it, but weed sure as shit isn't helping. I feel a little better since I typed all that, but thats part of the problem. I feel confused about exactly how I feel. I had a nightmare last night, those tend to effect me for a good part of the day. I also had a bad panic attack the other night from smoking (like i said, I've stopped smoking for a while) That could be contributing to this.

I'll end on this. I've always felt like I was a person who was very grounded in reality. Now I just feel vague, lost in an ocean of my own thoughts. That sounds worse than it really is. And no, I haven't been doing LSD. Or anything for that matter. I haven't smoked or taken anything. What do blades think/recommend.

I'm also still annoyed/worried at the idea that I might not be able to smoke weed again.

2. Its anxiety. I had it and I had to quit smoking for about 2 months for it to not be as extreme. When I started back smoking a few weeks ago I still get anxiety so I dont know if it will ever go away. It sucks because I miss being able to have fun enjoyable highs. But when Im not smoking I feel fine. Just quit for a while and see how it goes.