feelin depressed as shit right now (vent)

Discussion in 'General' started by jimboob, Aug 27, 2011.

1. So wednesday i went to this awsome party, met and cuddled with some girl, got her number and all that.

Woke up thursday on 2 hours of sleep feeling like poo. I packed for school and ate a pot brownie someone gave me for free.

That shit FUCKED me up, and after 7 hours of sleep last nite I woke up feeling high/foggy brained and depressed...

I drove 8 hours upstate with the familly, and at this point im just in a shitty mood...

i can tell all my thoughts are screened through a negative lens

I'm feeling kinda homesick rather than being pumped about gettin the fuck out, and I kinda wanna be with that girl right now, even though that night I gave zero fucks.

i'm gonna refrain from texting her or anything right now though. I'm all sappy and in a bad mood and don't wanna sound desperate or anything. Plus its friday night she could be out partying somewhere.

But boy could I use someone to cuddle with right now.

2. Sounds like you just need to get laid, bro.

3. Naa more like you're feeling a little lonely, we all do time to time, I had that shit happen to me earlier this summer where I just wanted to be with the girl I had hooked up wit