Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feelin all warm and fuzzy...........

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Dec 6, 2003.

1. ........Awwwwwwwwww...........

Coming home after a long time and find all your friends still there right where you left them.............priceless.

Tis' late.
    Anybody still up?

Gotta bong in my hand and the low radiation leaking from a 'puter that's even worse than mine was, and a smile on my face seein all the nice things y'all said. Warm and fuzzy...... like I said.......or maybe it's my socks..........dunno.........but it feels good.

Hmmm.
    What have I been up to?
    Dunno how to answer that without an extended session a generally talking about stuff that is'nt that much fun to talk about........so fuck it.

Can I say fuck?
    Maybe I better go read RMJL(mnop)'s rules again!

Good to see all the blades still around. The only thing I miss about the 'puter is this here city y'all livin in. Amazing the amount of stuff that you can get done with out a timekiller around! But I often find myself thinking about y'all. So ya been with me even though you could'nt see me.

Havin to spend a lot of time lookin after the ol' folks. It's hard to see the authority figures in your life grow weak and elderly. Guess that's how the game is played. Don't have to like it though.

The gurls are all fine and becoming young women, much to my chagrin. My tomboy left the hose with make-up and a skirt this evening on the way to a the school dance. My best efforts to keep her my little buddy forever have been for naught. Guess that's how the game is played. Don't have to like it though.

Rufus the Wonder Dawg is well and preparing for a long winters nap, to follow up his very successful long autumn's nap.

It's finally gotten cold, although I see you yankees are getting the real shit. (Can I say shit?)

Turkeyday was good. Although a little sullen thinking that this is the last one with certain family members. Guess that's the way the game is played. Don't have to like it though.

I promise I won't say that again.

Soooo......

Anybody home?

2. yep...seen you lurkin...was wonderin when you were gonna post....;) pullin an all nighter and what not..

Gotta empty bowl in my hand, and a super computer sitting around gathering up dust. I'll trade ya..:)

Sorry to hear about the old folks...been alot of that around here lately..you and BH both need all the karma I can give..

glad to hear some other shit is doin decent and you've gotten back to normal to the point where you've got a computer up 'n runnin again...good to hear from you m8..it really is. Oh and hope you've replied to a certain PM someone sent you..apparently that person would be heart broken if a reply wasn't forthcoming. But im sure you've already got that done n covered...:)

cya'round

3. Hey ya Stylez! Knew I'd see a face I knew if I hung long e'nuff! Got really stoned in the process.

Ummmmm.
    Actually I ain't got a puter, borrowin a friends, along with his house. My eldest is having a houseful of fellow 14 year olds over so I split!

Hope to have e'nuff time to get one and get back here for real, but even if I had one, I would'nt have the time to sit and issue forth.

Sorry it took so long.
    Trying to go and catch up.
    It can't be done!

4. Seems the city is asleep for the night.

Rest well my loves.

I'll be back when I can.

Thinking of everyone 'til then!

Merry Christmas.

Happy New Year.

Where's the freekin back button on AOL!!!!????

5. Hey Smokie.. Glad you had some time to come by.. So many things have come and gone my friend..

Sorry to hear about the folks.. Kinda the same position here.. Kinda hard to sit back and watch as life passes on and there is nothing we can do to slow it down..

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and yours... Our thoughts and karma will be with you even if your not here..

Come by when you can share a moment or two..

6. hey i'm still awake, and ready to party, J in hand......i'll smoke this one for ya smokie, good to see again mate........ps the reason i'm still up at this time, is the fact that it's 2.10pm here.....lol.....been up since 8am..........Peace out........Sid

7. Hi Smokie!

Ah, I just knew I should have stayed up later last night. ;) It's nice to see you again. Holding true to the promise of sneakin' in on us early Sat. huh? :D

I'm sorry to hear about your folks too. :( It has to be a very tough thing to deal with. Keep your head up, we'll all be sending the karma to you.

Happy Holidays to to and yours as well. Hope to see you again soon.

8. HIGH All, yup just like IndianaToker....should have stayed up last night *LOL*.

smokin I feel for you...back in 2001 when my Mom passed away and you were there for me, which brought much relief to me. I know there is nothing I can do but wish you and them All the best from us up here on The WET Coast.

You are The Best and I value our friendship (even though it's over the Net). Always thinking of you my friend.

Attached Files:

9. aaw man i thought "early" saturday morning meant anytime before noon. my bad :D

stop in an see us as often as you can....weve saved your spot ya know,...
    best to you all.
    peace

10. Yeah...bugger, man! LOL!

I wish things were better with your folks. It does suck to watch them get older and weaker. It's happening to my mother too and it's very frustrating.

We miss you so much, man. I'm just glad you came home for a while. :) Oh...and if they were my rules and not SJ's, everyone would be required to say fuck! You know my foul mouth!!! Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck!!!! But...YAY!!! I love the "mnop"!!!!

So...are there boys trying to kiss on your little tomboy's painted lips yet??? Heh... I love getting you parents stirred up with the kissy kissy and dating stuff! (There's a halo over my head...I'm really not being bad!) So, are there???? ;)

11. I really miss threads like this...

I've been reading through some of the archives (obviously), and I've noticed a lot of stuff like this here in the past, but not so much now. Obviously with the huge jump in people registering, there's gonna be some changes, and a lot of n00b questions... But why can't we still have these threads too?

It don't all gotta be about how fucked up we got last weekend, or our first shroom trip, or whatever...

I dunno. I'm in a kinda bluish mood, and I'm just missin the old days when you could name all the regulars off the top of your head. Back when a blade having 2,000 posts was like *Woooooah*

Don't get me wrong. I love GC the way it is today. It's just that sometimes it's good to go back and remember where it all came from.

12. *Cue music*......."Memories..............like the corners of my mind.........."..............LMAO..........sorry cottons couldn't help myself............yeah i miss the old days, we should arrange a meet, like next Sat, as i'm busy this weekend...........(how selfish of me)............we could stay up and smopke till we dropped like the old times, and keep a live thread open, like just chatting through the thread.................Peace out..........Sid