Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feel wasted when high??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by medicallystoned, Sep 12, 2017.

1. I'm new to this. I used to smoke almost a decade ago and now recently got my medical marijuana card for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. I've been vaping twice a day and feel so out of it almost like an out of body experience. EXTREMELY dizzy and blurred vision, heavy body, and feel wasted. It's hard to even text when high. I feel wasted ?! My dispensary puts a label on the weed and I got a shake with 23.38% THCA? I've been taking about four or five hits. Anyone else feel like this? Is this a high strain or something? I want to feel high but not like I'm floating outside of my body high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[​IMG]

2. smoke less or use a lower thc strain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Like Luke says smoke less. After you get some tolerance it will be better.