Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feel terrible...will MJ do anything medically?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Sad Panda, Nov 10, 2003.

?

Will MJ help my sickness?

1. MJ will help your body fight this sucker off. Rock the ganj, my friend.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Besides a little improvement in mood, MJ won't do a damn thing. Stay in bed.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I have been sick the last couple of days.
    Smoked yesterday, almost cured today ;D

2. Last time I was sick, I though smoking would help. A cold that would normally last a week at the most, lasted a month.

Bottom line.. MJ isn't going to help. Well.. it'll help one thing, and make another worse.

3. MJ helps relieve nausea, headaches, tension, and lets you rest peacfully (i feel like a commercial). I personally feel better after smokin a J when im sick.just to be able to get a full nights sleep. plus the spirit lifter (if thats all it does for you personally) helps just so you dont feel like complete shit. MY ADVICE: smoke a bowl, go lay down, get a cup of hot tea, and enjoy the day off from work ;) i hope you feel better!

4. everytime I've ever had a headache or anything and I've smoked I've always felt better.....I don't know about nausea though.............

5. i tend to get bronchitis (of the bacterial infection kind), and last time i felt the same friggin symptoms sneaking up on me, i had a big sesh to be at. so i smoked my bong, had my fun, and when i woke up the next day, i felt almost 100% better. i had a feeling that the smoke either killed the bacteria, or just got them so stoned they were too lazy to hurt me anymore :D

6. i say smoke 1 small one, it will maybe help, but dont smoke 10 g as it will just stress your lungs even more.

7. lol :D

whenever i have a cold, smoking really only helps me get a good sleep and kind of forget about it. but i fucked up my back a few years ago in a hockey game and whenever that starts up i just rip a nice bong. and id make sure to go the chiropractor stoned, he would put these awesome tingly things on my back that felt so good :D

for what you have though id recommend just taking a lot of little hits instead of a few big ones out of an ice bong to help cool it and not aggravate your throat to much

8. POT definately helps! I got pretty sick one time, and had to stay home from work for a day. I smoked a blunt and the next day i was COMPLETELY fine!