Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

feel so awkurd when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke or die, Feb 11, 2011.

1. everytime i smoke with someone i feel really awkurd when im high. Even if it slike my best freind i just feel like everything i say and do sounds or looks weird. I never feel this sober. i dont what it is but it really ruins smoking with friends and it sucks. I now its all in my head and i always tell myself that but it never helps. Any one else feel this? Will it ever get better.

2. yea i know what u mean man its cuz ur mouths all dry an u make wierd faces cuzof i think but i kno what u meanhappens to me too

3. I feel awkward when I'm sober, and fine when I'm high, haha.

4. get drunk, and high.

liquid self confidence + feeels gooood

5. naw cuz i always have a drink lol but i mean i feel like i cant walk or talk normally

6. You're high, they're high. Of course the conversation is gonna be way off baseline normal. Just try not care....