Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

feel quiet when im high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bmbskate14, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Opposite for me.

Usually I'm quiet and shy before I smoke then when the anxiety is gone because of getting high I'm more loose.

2. Get outta my head bro.
    I know exactly how you feel.

Sometimes I don't talk cause I just smoked mad bowls and want to chill out and enjoy this shit. But yes, the surrounding people do play a major factor. :smoke:

3. If I'm a little high, then I get really funny, and I talk. If I'm really high, then *you* get really funny, so I say nothing.

4. Yeah try smoking sativa. Usually indica makes me so lazy and tired that i'm too lazy to open my mouth if i'm really stoned. But sativa will make me want to say anything that comes to my mind.

5. holy shit the people in this thread must be stalking me! That's how I was. at first, I used to talk while high, now not so much. it just seems like my thoughts are racing to fast to concentrate. I think this could be fixed by smoking more and just trying to talk and learn to focus while high.