Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

feel like...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Audion, May 7, 2011.

1. just taking a few small hits of weed. I'm on a t-break and also a break for anxiety after smoking, but I feel like smoking a tiny amount just to see how it affects me. Whats the worse than can happen? I get a little anxious and just go to sleep. The best that can happen? I get high and enjoy it.

opinions GC? I haven't smoked in a month and miss the good times with weed something fierce. Maybe if I do a few minutes of meditation beforehand, I'll have a good experience. :smoke:

2. Just smoke already, you knew it was gonna happen sooner or later :devious:

3. This is true. I feel like all my bad experiences with weed happened because I wasn't in a good state of mind beforehand. Now its kind of a pickle because i'm worried about having a bad experience, even though those thoughts are the only thing holding me back from getting baked and feeling good.

so frustrating.

4. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCDAfa-NI-M"]YouTube - Curtis Mayfield - Pusherman[/ame]

5. Dude no wonder you've been bustin everyone's balls on here lately....toke some and chill...

6. me? Dont you mean gutteralshiva?

just playing GS:D

7. i say do it, i think you'll have a blast

8. alright, just took a hit. feeling good so far. watching seinfeld and drinking a marleys mellow mood.

9. If your nervous about doing it then i say don't because you'll probably have a really paranoid high

10. #10 The Audion, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    Well, I smoked a small bowl. I've been feeling, good, fairly baked. Some small runs of anxiety, but not to bad. I was just thinking, if I was a little nervous before smoking, think of how much better of an experience I could when I'm more relaxed before smoking.

just smoked another bowl feelin gooooood.

11. ^ das whaddup.

12. stick to your commitment man why smoke a tiny bit of bud and pass out? seems like a waste.

super delayed responses nevermind.