Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feel like im letting my parents down.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bingos, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I still live at home abd dont smoke heaps but wehenever i do i feel really bad when im high like im letting my family down

2. Also ive literally had more panick attack while high that enjoyable highs

3. Simple solution to your problem.

Stop smoking.

4. Smoking, at this point in time isn't for you.

5. if you aint having fun dont do it bro

6. How are you letting your family down by smoking weed, unless you've literally quit your job to smoke all day long, then trust me you're not letting them down. With cannabis use, it's all about getting your priorities in order, for me, things get done, then weed comes second.

7. I would stop smoking until you felt like you could smoke and not feel bad. Otherwise you're just ruining your experience, wasting money and stressing yourself out.