Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feel like Im annoying my dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MooseMusic, Dec 2, 2014.

1. I recently stopped buying from a licensed distributor because of price+wait times. Now I've been buying off this guy for years (before i had medical). I have cut down on my smoking (only smoking 1-2g a week) so I feel like I'm annoying him when I ask him for gram sacks. He usually just delivers it to me on his lunch break at work cause he works close to where i live, but I just feel like I'm pissing him off or something and he keeps selling to me out of pity.

2. Ask him if you are annoying him.

3. If it was that annoying to him he would prob make some excuses or something when u ask him to swing by, I wouldnt worry about it if he hasn't said anything..... Or u could just pick up a quarter less frequently then grams or dubs, easier for him and mostly likely saving you a few dollars

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. IDK, i kinda would feel awkward asking that

5. #5 MooseMusic, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    I usually buy a gram every week or so, so i roughly spend about 50-60 a month, but whenever friends need some I always go to him and pick up for them, so i bring him more business

edit: I always have a feeling when i pick up less then a dub that they get annoyed by it

6. #6 touchmynugs, Dec 2, 2014
    [quote name="Captain Milky" post="21008715" timestamp="1417507158"]

I usually buy a gram every week or so, so i roughly spend about 50-60 a month, but whenever friends need some I always go to him and pick up for them, so i bring him more business

Well Idk maybe just pick up like a half O and then your set for awhile and every time ur buddies need some you can hook em up from your stash??

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Then you will never know and you will suffer in silence while i laugh at you behind your back. I love you man.

8. :(

9. Probably because you're buying gram sacks.

Buy an 1/8th, seal it in sections and open whatever you need. It's cheaper in bulk anyways.

10. Step 1: Buy larger quantity, such as an eighth or a quarter.

Step 2:

[​IMG]

and you're set.

11. #11 Exhazer, Dec 2, 2014
    i like that, but thats not enough for one day lol....Work day yes, but weekend no

12. buy bigger youll get more for your buck. how much are the prices?

13. 10-g
    30-1/8
    60-1/4
    100-1/2
    180-zip
    600-QP
    1650-P

14. you should deff  go with a 60

15. you're wasting money by not buying quarters. it's not awkward asking a dealer if you are annoying them. it's in your head

"Hey man, am I botherin you at all by buying small sacks" straight up normal question to ask a drug dealer, he wont be offended.

16. Based on your consumption, why not just buy an eighth at a time? You'll smoke it in enough time that it won't get stale, it's more cost effective, and you won't worry about bugging your dealer as much. Honestly though, I wouldn't be worried. If he was annoyed with how often you hit him up he wouldn't continue to deliver to you on his lunch breaks. Worst he can say is no. This is a source of income for him and you are customer, there should be zero issues as long as you're not buying tiny amounts everyday. Also the fact that you've been buying from him for years indicates he's fine with it. If there were problems, he would have told you directly or stopped selling to you by now. Chill out, man, you're good

17. Thanks man, this really helped, I was stoned as shit when I made the thread and have to pickup today and was probably just trippin

18. Haha no worries, it's totally understandable. Weed can make you overthink stuff sometimes, I know it definitely happens to me

19. Yea I guess I just smoked a lil' too much and just made it a big deal

20. #20 Nugagerube, Dec 2, 2014
    Like one dude said buy an 8th. You'll be set for more than a week

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app