Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

feel like I fucked up my mind permanently

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anp2004, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for all the comments and replies. I've been fine for a few weeks now and everything seems to be perfectly fine in my brain now...Which makes me think its even crazier that little aftershock tremors remained in my mind for a while...

2. i have something simelar it may just be acute psycosis but i go completly mental if my mind isnt destracted the oter day i was running around my house at 9am wearing nothing but my boxers an s10 gas mask with respirator and a ak47 bb gun shooting council workers out the window or i deliberatly dont sleep for days taking as much caffiene as possible to stay awake for as long as possible because once you get past the 3 day mark your fucked but this is only when im completely sobre when im smoking hash i sit and watch tv or play the ps3 the last time i was sobre for a long time i took cecerta and was walking around a town at 5 am hunting for panthers with a hammer and nearly got killed with drunk people with machettes tottly mind fucked but i take pleasure in the fact that im still sane enough to realise my problems

3. Smart man.. Yeah this happened to me 2 years ago i got obscenely high and face many inner daemons as i was experiencing the high this did not occur to me, it was just terrible, a complete horror show. It took me a month to bounce back. I thought i had went insane, or fried my brain, but once I came to terms with the experience I became a better person, a more free person. Don't worry with time you will feal better, maybe even better than you used to. Its impossible to go insane from weed, no matter what contradicting thoughts tell you otherwise.

4. Hey,

Same thing that happened to you is happening to me right now. I smoked a couple weeks ago and now i feel like i'm going crazy. I haven't been myself at all and my short term memory also seems to be dulled. Along with that my stomach has been upset every since. When i smoked, i was throwing up everything i ate for about 4 days after.

5. I really don't know whether or not this is what I'm going through but it's really fucking scaring me and I don't know what to do. I'm freaking the fuck out. I'm 17, I don't smoke often but I did during the summer like 2 times a week. I can't process things in my brain. I can't process in my mind that I'm talking to someone when I am. I have short term memory loss and I feel like this is a dream. I trip out every now and then. I was thinking maybe it's because I had both alcohol and weed at the same time, or maybe smoking during my adolescence. My brain is maturing and I feel like I fucked up my head. Bro someone please help I'm tripping the fuck out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.