Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

feel like i dont belong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SuburbanDankies, Sep 25, 2011.

1. So i just moved to ohio from the east coast (college) and im having a hard time adjusting. i have no stoner buddies. im like the biggest stoner most of my friends know, and i average 2 sessions a day. i fit in fine, i just feel like i dont belong. like at parties and shit, nobody ever tokes, so i leave to bake and people make me out to be anti-social. none of the frat houses can have weed in the house bc they'll lose their charter, so i never get to burn at parties. shit sucks, i basically just need more stoner friends, anyone else deal with this?

2. go to the 7-11 store get a slurpy and chill, eventually a obvious stoner will walk in, and be like whats up man?

3. yeah thats basically what im doing. ive tried to find every stoner on my floor and smoke with them (very few) and ive met people through my dealer and smoked with my dealer, its just like campus is missing a social smoking aspect.
    OH YEAH and people think that like everybody tokes here but nobody actually does.

4. i need friends period brutha

5. I'm sure more people smoke than you think they do, they probably just keep it on the downlow so they don't get kicked out of school

6. What college?

7. What frat doesn't smoke weed? I always imagine that every frat smokes and drinks all the time.

8. ya, i go to a major university and all the frats go ham. booze, pot, women, just about anything you want.

9. I go to an art school, so everyone smokes... XD

10. friend your dealer, then begin to friend your dealer's friends. You'll find your friends

11. Give it time man. When you least expect it yo will find yourself some cool stoner buds. If you try too hard to find them it works against you. Just chill. You belong, they don't.

12. Convert some of your friends into stoners man fuck frat parties they are overated just do your own thing.

13. I have a ton of stoner friends...And I still don't feel like I fuckin' belong. Best of luck to you, champ, hopefully shit'll turn out differently for you when you meet people.:cool:

14. dam man there got to be in a frat someone who smokes!

15. I'm guessing you're at Cincinnati because there's surely no shortage of smokers at OSU.

16. Im right outside Cleveland. I go to a small liberal arts school and i'm majoring in music. its just a bunch of kids from small towns who dont really go hard

17. Case Western? If so I can understand why you're having trouble finding other stoners. I live around Cleveland and I almost considered going to Case but it was way too close to home for me and there's not much shit to do on the weekends compared to bigger schools.

18. And I have friends that went to Oberlin, and they had no prob. finding cool people to toke with.
    I'm sorry that you are having a hard time. Be patient and enjoy your herb your way. If you smoke it, they will come!

19. Can't be at Cincinnati, because there's weed everywhere here.

20. I don't know where your taking your classes but, in Cincinnati, a ton of people blaze :smoking: