feel like giving up (reps for serious advice)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 420Hazo, Mar 13, 2012.

1. When is the last time yall fucked?

2. Thats a sinking ship you better jump the fuck off it. The crazy only gets stronger as time goes on.

3. #23 TheOldReliable, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Wow I read the first few responses and I would recommend NOT listening to them at all.

Just because you guys are in a ruff patch doesn't mean she is cheating or wanting to end it.

I would recommend forgetting about your side of things for the time being and try to figure out what is wrong with her/what she thinks your doing wrong.

Then after SHE HAS CALMED DOWN tell her you want to give your side of things. In the end you will both get what ever you want to say off your chest and hopefully everything will go back to normal! good luck man! :)

EDIT: I now read the whole thread and can see that all you guys have no ability to work things out, which is a necessity for any relationship! Now leaving. :)

4. Long distance or not, you should break up with her. No offense but I got annoyed just reading what she said haha. She seems really selfish--and bitchy if she is blowing up like that on the regular.

Plus, I saw your pics in the ab thread. You are way too hot to be wasting your time with a girl like that lol :D

5. It sounds like she's looking for a way out of this. Honestly man I wouldnt put up with bullshit like that. When i read the first part when she said "Dont tell me what to do" when you said you were taking her out to dinner, I would have broken up with her right then. Bitch, im trying to be nice and treat you to dinner like a good boyfriend, the least thing you can do is nicely tell me that day doesnt work.

I may sound jaded or heartless but i do NOT put up with any bullshit. If she starts acting all sketch like that, I'd try and talk it out but if she doesnt want to talk it out, her loss man.

6. if that was me i'd break up with her. it seems like you're stuck with someone who doesn't realize what she has. once you break it off she's gonna try to come crying back to you.

7. To be brutally honest, she seems like a selfish bitch. Dude if she's causing you stress just leave and don't look back, I know it's hard to do...really hard but you gotta do it before you sink even deeper into the pit. There's way better girls out there trust me...I was having the same problems with communication with my girlfriend of two years and I dumped her and found a girl who's everything I wish my ex had been. Just keep your head high, cut your losses, and learn from this experience...you can do better just from the sounds of it bro

8. Being afraid that you'll regret breaking up with someone is the WORST reason to stay in a relationship. Trust.

That's what she's doing though. She's picking fights so you'll break up with her and her hands will be clean.

9. I agree with what everyone else said. She probably wants out. Or she's just a bitch, no offense. When I was younger I used to do stupid shit like that to my boyfriends... and when I say younger I mean like 14. She's acting like a little girl, not a 20 year old woman. I'm 18 and I would never act like that. Its ridiculous. She keeps saying you wont listen, but she isnt saying shit. Makes no sense. Its long distance too... there could be another guy. Whenever my ex boyfriend would talk to other girls I would always know because he would start arguments over nothing and just be a complete dick.

I say you try to talk it out one more time and if she still doesnt have her shit straight then drive to her and see if talking in person helps. If not dump her on the spot. There's no point in holding on to an unhappy long distance relationship. Go find yourself a chill as stoner chick who lives in your town and just kick back and chill.

10. I completely understand how it's hard to see. One of my best friends had a girlfriend for two years, and she was TERRIBLE for him. Talked bad to him, treated him like shit, didn't let him hang out with his own friends, and if he chose us over her, she'd go ape shit. There were like 9 of us telling him she was no good and trouble, but he just couldn't see it. Love is very blinding. And I meant "I hate how people don't see that" as in, I hate the way it works how our minds aren't capable of seeing it because it's definitely tough to realize your relationship is in trouble. Not talking down to anyone at all, just to clear that up :D

I wish you best of luck, hopefully you can fix things for the better

11. oh no no i man i know you aint talking down lol i was just saying, i realize that im in that position as the person who everyone saying "you're girl aint as good as you think." literally i posted my story (this thread) couples months ago, everyone said end it, i posted it on another forum i regularly check, everyone said break up, i posted it here, everyone said we should break up. i talked to all my friends, they said "cut her loose man."

its just a hard choice

12. The whole situation is very immature. If she is not trying to talk things out just end it. If she really liked you i think she'd be reasonable.

13. [quote name='"420Hazo"']

oh no no i man i know you aint talking down lol i was just saying, i realize that im in that position as the person who everyone saying "you're girl aint as good as you think." literally i posted my story (this thread) couples months ago, everyone said end it, i posted it on another forum i regularly check, everyone said break up, i posted it here, everyone said we should break up. i talked to all my friends, they said "cut her loose man."

its just a hard choice[/quote]

Yeah it was extremely hard for my friend to break up with his girl too even when his own best friends were telling him he should. A lot of times your friends and others are right, not always, but quite often. Just keep that in mind. But I definitely say you should try to fix it before you give up. I think what you said earlier about writing her a paragraph or so telling her she needs to change was a great idea.

14. so.. update

i haven't spoke to her since i sent her that lengthy paragraph and this what she replies

I already admitted wat I was wrong about and I told u nothing is going tone right until u take the time to actually listen to me. I'm not selfish I'm just done dealing with that shit and I told u that

Idk at to say anymore I love you goodnight

just now: "Cool dont respond to me."

15. Fuck that man.

16. She said don't respond to her or you said that?

17. I would go with the just completely stop talking to her routine. Don't answer her messages, phone calls, anything. She seems to have been really pissed that you didn't respond to her, an if she wants to play little games, show that you can too...by never speaking another word to her again! She will always wonder why you just completely stopped talking to her. Fuck with her mind like she's trying to do to you!

18. It may be time to abandon ship, or it may not be. I think you have two options.

If you really do care about her, and want to make it work as much as you say, you would drop the argument and let her win this one. Just apologize for what you did, and try to make things better, even if you were right. It really doesn't matter who wins the argument. If you care about her so much, you should just want the arguing to end, right? Don't you want to see her happy? Getting OUT of arguments makes relationships stronger if you can work through them. You're not going to get out of an argument if none of you are willing to drop your defenses though.

Second option. If you really do care more about being right, and think that the relationship is worth losing over you being right in this argument, then go for it. Be right, and break up with her. I would say that you shouldn't do that though, since you seem like you care about her. I really do think you do, but you're just pissed because of how she reacted. I would be too.

My last piece of advice I can give is NEVER make a decision based on strong emotions. It's never a good idea to make a decision when you're not clear-headed. You could end up breaking up with her, and then end up feeling horrible. At least try to stop arguing with her, and give it a week or two of things being back to normal to see if you still want to be in the relationship. Chances are, you will want to be.

It's up to you though man, sorry if I seem kinda pushy for you to not end this. Just don't want you making a rash decision that you're going to end up regretting. Best of luck, and make sure to keep us updated!

19. she said that. she sent those last three messages