Sad dose of reality

Discussion in 'General' started by Blizzard, Nov 23, 2009.

1. It makes me sick to see this kinda stuff...Why is there such a low value on human life these days...its like no one gives a shit anymore...that kid was gonna make something of himself but now instead...is sadly just another statistic..smh...RIP Derrion Albert

2. no disrespect or nothin, but how do you know he was a good kid? did you know him personally? can't trust the media cause they're filled with bullshit.

for example, if i gang banged and my family knew nothing about it, and i got shot and passed away, they'll probably interview my family members, and rely on that source to write up their article saying that i was a good kid that goes to school and shit, you know?

anyways, rip to the guy. i don't mean to be a dick, but shit...

3. Damn.The Good Die Young,another great Tupac track..Readin that article was horrible,I hope the kid that did this dies soon as well livin his "gang lifestyle":mad:

4. Doesn't suprise me at all. Shit like this happens all the time in the hood, if that's where it happened, I didn't bother watching/reading, but I read "gang fight" somewhere. Hell, the movie boys n the hood even portrays it when ricky catches a slug. What can I say, *****'s hate success lol.

5. It really fucks my mind up to know that these losers kill innocent people and do not even think about it. how do you just kill someone who has absolutely done nothing to you and then not feel anything after? I dont fuckin understand, my conscious would eat me alive if i did that.

6. Wow...you don't even know shit. This is nothing. Well compared to gangs down in jamaica, south america. Hell there are paramilitary gangs down in south america that kill innocent people just for the fun of it. They get really high, then go, and kill. It's fucked up, but its a part of life.