Feel like crying like a little girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Well since you put it that way , i wouldnt talk to her if it's gonna be that hard on you. Ive been the girl in this situation, and he even told me we would still hang out, play video games and tennis. But he never called me back. Which was a shame cus we had a really great time together, i just didnt want to be in a relationship.

if u want her that bad, dont talk to her, At least for now. Is it possible for u to be friends with her but try to date someone else?

2. well I haven't talked to her in 2 days now.

she just told me she hopes we can be friends and she is probably leaving it up to me to contact her or talk to her.

if I meet a girl I like and get a date I might be able to get over her and be friends but that isn't happening at the moment.

i'm just scared that if I keep on being friends with her when she gets a boyfriend i'll be crushed cus I probably will not stop liking her by hanging out with her. the more I talk to her and get to know her the more I like her..... an I think i'll just set myself up to be really depressed when she dates someone and I get to see that.

3. #43 Tastytrichomes, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2012
    as you know that girl i wanted, we were both incredibly close friends. probably had one of the best friendships i've ever experienced. i have no friends right now. at least no people i consider my friends, despite talking to a lot of people on a daily basis. after i told her how i felt and it all started going to shit, i realized most people who appear to be there for you aren't going to be there for you in the end.

that's what also hurt a lot. having a flawless friendship with that hint of sexual tension was great. it was like a different, rare level of friendship. she was practically the only friend i had when i was going through depression too, although our friendship wasnt the best at that time. that's when i told her how i felt and she took it wrong, like i meant nothing to her anymore. and you know... she lied to my fuckin face about being open to feeling the same way. we got into an argument about it and we kinda resolved things but then she still didn't treat me like a friend anymore. weeks after we stopped talking i understood that she's just a fucked up person and i dont know what i saw in her. and i dont know why i accepted her apology and wanted to continue having even a minor friendship if it just continued to hurt me. you may feel the same

it also applies with plenty other close friends. they've all forgotten about me. so it's just myself now, and i'm a couple years younger than you man. i consider everyone underneath the best friends belt and im slowly trying coming to acceptance with it. im focusing on class and work right now. main priorities. and working out. im improving my image

so if anything you should be able to handle emotional trauma/girl problems better than myself man... just accept and move on. doesn't matter how much she means to you now because she won't mean shit later on. chances are you'll find someone who truly values you

only advice is just to have a little more self control with related issues in the future. and more self worth. you're better than to be treated that way :wave:

4. There's a reason why men's respect is declining.

Pussified dudes.

A man is suppose to be strong, not a precious flower that wilts from a 3 month relationship.

Jesus fucking christ

5. ^ yeah i kind of agree. I think its the media that is causing a lot of it.

I messed up today I gave her a ride to class by accident her roommate which I don't like and is in my class txted asking for a ride to her house which is a 5 min drive so it's not a big deal so I drove her to her apartment and she was like oh can you give her a ride to class she is at the bus top next to where I dropped her off. so I picked the girl I like and dropped it off at school which is next to my campus housing.

she seemed kind of distant and nervous around me or maybe she was just uncomfortable. I just dropped her off and said bye

6. haha omg I started talking to her yesterday online after I gave her a ride to school (unintentionally I dropped her roommate off and she was at the bus top and her roommate was like why don't you just give her a ride on your way back to school).

so anyways I asked her what she thought about me saying guys and girls can't be friends. and she told me she was just listening to a radio program about the "friend zone" and how guys end up there.

so she pretty much acknowledged that she has "friend zoned me"

I don't really care anymore fuk there are so many hot girls on campus. I should just try and meet new girls probably won't' happen soon but who knows.

I was also joking with her and told her she should do something to make me not like hr anymore then we can be best friends.

and she was like I can eat garlic and we can makeout.

fuk this is stupid anyways I think i'll keep her as a friend just not talk to her or hang out with her all the time.

and in the meantime i'm going to try and meet other girls and maybe I'll meet a girl I'll like more than her.

I'm chatting with some girl in my class I kind of like but so far nothings happening.

7. wait... she offered to make out with you?

8. i'm pretty sure she was just joking but you never know. cus she told me she made out with one of her "guy friends" before.

so who knows maybe she won't date me but maybe one day when she invites me over it might lead to more who the hell knows.

she was joking with me about making out.

because I was joking with her I said "we can be friends but you have to do something so I don't like you anymore and then we can be best friends "

and she said "I can eat a bunch of garlic and make out with you"

9. Well you should have said,"let's try it!"

Shit,it wouldn't bother me,I love garlic! :D

10. this is the second time she has mentioned making out. last time she said we can make out but I have a soar throat.

she is obviously joking though and she has friend zoned me but who the hell knows. she said she kissed one of her guy friends once and he was bad so she stopped.

but if she likes the kiss who knows right?

whatever I don't care anymore. I should stop giving a crap and talk to more girls then if one girls messes with me I can have other girls to talk to. i'm too busy right now anyways to hang out with anyone so yeah I got to stop this shit in the future

11. #51 brahmabull, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
    i think ur spending too much time on this

focuss on your career man

law school no joke

do you wanna fail bc u didnt study enough? is it worth it? i say fuck her, stop talking to her until your first set of exams are over... in that time if she doesnt hit u up once then forget her forever... if she does hit u, just blow her off and contact her after exams saying u were really busy studying... if she wants to be just a friend, then start treating her like one... shes not an important aspect of your life anymore, she lost that position when she friendzoned u... im in med school so i know that grad school is tough and theres no time for bullshit... ur in a new city? so what? i came to the carribbean man... and honestly you will make friends in your class naturally... im sure there are small group sessions/discussions that you have to attend and shit like that... but right now, making friends shouldnt even matter, you need to focus on your career, you made that choice when you accepted their acceptance lol

just dont fail man

12. well technically the december exams in law school "don't count" if you do better on the april final then they don't count your december exams.

in two of my classes i'm almost 2 months behind lol I fukt up I'm just going to try and pass all my classes because even if it doesn't count and I fail the dean would probably pull me aside and talk to me and it'll be embarrassing lol and who knows they could kick me out of law school because they might think that I don't have what it takes to finish.

yeah I agree with you i'm going to stop going on Facebook so I don't' chat with her I doubt she'll contact me much if at all.

she did want me to come to her place this long weekend (sick of her friends are coming over)

13. Bro you're just being a giant vagina. You're stuck on this girl that has made it abundantly clear that she wants nothing to do with your dick. Just stay friends with the bitch and try to make some new friends.

14. I would focus on getting organized man.

You seem all over the place right now; get caught up and healthy

15. dawg delete facebook... trust me... i used fb during first year... i deleted it second year and my studying was so much more efficient... im in 3rd year now and its still deleted... dont use that shit... you dont need it either... just truss me

16. lol I need to delete fb

i didn't log onto Facebook until 12:30 am and when I did she started chat with me right away and when I logged off (didn't see her) she posted a pic in chat.

this morning I look in chat and see her post in chat...

she's either really bored or she just loves the attention from me constantly knowing i want her and she has friend zoned me.

17. OP needs to learn how to properly battle the cunts of the universe.

18. she sent me a pic of a guy grabbing a girls boob. something about a joke i made or whatever she wanted to show me...

19. Damn dude, your case is worse then I thought.

I said it once and I'll say it again:

CUT HER OFF!!!

I really don't know how to be any clearer but it's never going to work, NEVER.

No more rides, no more slumber parties, no more texting, no more fbing, no chit chats, none of that shit. Cut the bitch off immediately.

I'm serious man, the sake of your mental and emotional stability depends on it.

20. I agree, even though its going to hurt for him for a while, but in the end, its going to pay off.....