feel like crap :(

Discussion in 'General' started by blunt-man420, Dec 18, 2009.

1. damn guys anyone else not feel so hot right now? i mean i really feel like shit, my whole body is sore for some reason, i cant stop coughing and blowing my nose, and i just all around feel shitty.
    sorry gc just had to vent how i feel.
    any tips on how to get better/feel better?

2. Sounds like the flu. Way shitty. I'd get some Nyquil, it'll help you sleep, and sleep is definitely good for you when you're sick.

3. sounds like you got the flu. If you cant sleep, i suggest neocitrin.

4. Hope its not H1N1

5. drink stuff with vitamin c, drink water, rest, chicken noodle soup lol

hope you feel better soon

6. This guys not a bluntman, hes just a phony, a big fat phony!

7. LOL!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk9HN7AwlX0]YouTube - Family Guy: Big Fat Phony[/ame]

But yeah OP.

Eat some salty food, then 1-2 bottles of water. The water hydrates and heals you, while the salt from the food helps your body keep in the water, instead of peeing it out.

Also sleep. Which should be common sense..

8. my back hurts like crazy. it always hurts tho. sigh.

9. Vitamin c and antioxidants like green tea will help with the general flu feeling and all of that. For the sore throat i'd recommend buying some manuka honey. It's also great for pushing any bacteria out of your stomach that may be lingering around. It's pretty expensive stuff, like 20-30bucks a jar, but i swear by the stuff whenever i have stomach aches or a sore throat.

10. or OH SHIT! HE COULD DIE! OMG OMG OMG! I JUST READ ON THE NEWS ABOUT HOW DANGEROUS THIS NEW FORM OF FLU IS!

Urban Dictionary: sheeple

11. Sorry you're not feeling well.

Make sure you put extra ice in your bong.
    Drink lots of A.I.D.s free liquid.

12. haha, make sure the water youre gonna drink is AIDS free!

..and shit, id rather have H1N1 than the regular flu.. at least its killed a bit less than the regular one. Sounds like better odds to me.:smoke::smoke:

13. smoke a blunt, youll feel better after

14. eat a big pot brownee

15. Feeling about the same right now. Salty foods, lots of fluid, lots of sleep will help.