Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feel like crap after smoking, help :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jayjangle, Apr 29, 2011.

1. So this morning I smoked a small bowl out of a small, tube pipe. At one point I took a hit that really burned and I began choking and almost puking. I went to sleep and woke up a couple of hours later. Right now my throat is sore, my ears hurt on the insides and it hurts to cough. What should I do?

2. Were you smoking tobacco? It's weed that makes you feel good

3. Next time get something in your stomach, especially if you wake and bake, to help with some of the nausea. Also take smaller hits until you get used to those larger ones, and keep water on hand! Sounds like you about killed yourself with a coughing fit, might want to take it easy for a bit.

4. Probably smoked a spider.

You're so going to die.

5. Hey man you probably just took too big/harsh of a toke and coughed a lung. Hell I did the same thing just this morning. My brother(also my roommate) had packed a bowl in his bong the night before and forgotten to rip it, so I just downed the whole bowl in one rip, coughed my lungs out, and my throat and lungs felt like shit afterwards. Its just from inhaling too much smoke at once I would think.:smoke:

6. shit was laced