Feel like being a part of the total conquest of Tribal Wars?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by HeaDiEs RusH, Dec 17, 2012.

1. A bunch of people that frequent /b/ on 4chan are creating a super alliance in this game. The general plan is to surround the big players, sweep 'em, and then conquer the game. Simple enough, right? It's actually going pretty smoothly so far and we're making new tribes daily. If anyone is interested and you're familiar with "teh /b/ro lolz" culture that is /b/ (or at least tolerant of it), do the following:

1. Go to Tribalwars.net and create an account. Feel free to make you're name something reminiscent of /b/ culture (e.g. JimmyRustles).

2. Choose world 64 (NOT 66) and spawn in the Northeast.

3. Come back and here post your username. I will tell one of the newer tribes to send you an invite.

4. Play the game and don't die.

It's a pretty fun game and is laid back enough to where you can be doing plenty of other things on your PC while you're playing. It get's pretty intense later on as well.

The Commonwealth (/b/) is in black. The top 5 other major enemy alliances are the other colors. As you can see, we have our work cut out for us, but our rate of expansion has been pretty incredible. As far as I know, there was nobody in the Northeast at all a few weeks ago.

[​IMG]

2. Just signed up, name is StickStick (same as on here) :smoking:

3. Name is IDontBelieveIt
    This sounds like fun

4. I dunno why the I's became ['s..
    real user is I Dont Believe It
    but without spacing. See you there!

5. Sorry I haven't been checking this thread very often. Are either of you guys still active? We're undergoing a bit of reorganization this Friday, but there's still room for you guys to hop in before then.

6. Hello my username is assparade69 on tribal wars