Feel-Good Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Eyes, Oct 6, 2006.

1. In this thread, you're allowed to post one thing that you like about yourself, WITHOUT bragging. I've found this makes you feel goooood.
    I smell nice :D
    I get compliments from whenever I hug anyone, and my friend told me that I smell nice as well. Needless to say, this made me feel good as it's a positive thing about me.
    Anyway, what about yourself?

2. i try to help anyone i can with little things all day.

from holding doors for anyone i can, picking up a dropped pen, helping people who are lost at school, or in my area.

just trying to show some sort of kindness so others might take notice and, in their own lives, try to do some good.

3. hmm, i try and be as nice of a person as possable.

I try and help people out if they need it and that too makes me feel good.

But id say the thing that makes me feel the most good, is the fact i got to hang with my gf last night. :D

She twisted a good ass blunt too!

4. I'm really good at Halo2 with MLG rules.

I always get compliments on the post game carnage reports.:)

5. I'm omnipotent.

6. You mean impotent.... :rolleyes:

I was complimented last night at my kissing skills. I do enjoy a good makeout session though. :hello:

7. Yeaaaa same here man, im sick with the BR

8. I'm guessing you got Live. You should add me, my gamertag is Shotgun Horror. Or, I could add you if you want.

9. people always tell me im a smart guy, though i dont see it myself.

oh and i have a birthmark that looks like a third nipple (scaramanga in the man with the golden gun anyone...)

10. For all the dumbasses, that means.... I know the answer, i just cant think of it now...

11. it makes me feel good that I can make other peoples day get better jus by doin stupid shit to make em laugh...even if it makes me look like a dumbass...its cool... :D

12. Most people enjoy my sense of humor.

+rep eyes for having such a variety of threadstarters.

13. Me too.

14. I feel good about my job because it relies on the experince of others which allows me to excel, and man I love to learn.....

Eyes, this is a good thread, I'm throwin you some rep

15. I try to be as nice as possible, it makes me feel good, because than people are nicer to you which makes your day all around better.

16. i feel good when im high.

17. i;m feelin good right now ;)

18. yo i got xbox live too... my gt is tjf420... hit me up and we'll all play

19. yoooooo what level are you, im up to a 32 but would be higher if i didnt get cheated, but my lives fuckin up so whats your tag anyways