feel free to input

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mcpuff818, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Hello grass city! Well I started growing just over a year ago so I'm still fairly new. Since my first grow I've made a few improvements but I'm still lookin to take my knoledge n skills to the very limit. So far I've got 1-1000w and 1-600w bulb in the same room for veg and flower[because I HAVE to atleast get a pound and a half per harvest ]. I'm using gold lablel coco with 1/3 perlite mixed in. I'm also using botanicare nutes following the schedual on the bottle and so far so good...I've got 5 obama og and 5 skywalker ogs in the room [veg clones]...its a totaly sealed grow room so a co2 tank provides oxygen while ac n dehumidifier control the rest....I KNOW tthat most of the performance relies on me controling envirenment but what tips and pointers d you have?remember I'm starting off and I can't affordto make many mistakes? I Dnt personaly know to many people who can provide real info and dudes working at dispencaries or hydro shops are more clueless than I.....helpp!?!?! Thanx much!!!!

2. how many plants does it take to pull of that big of harvest under those lights?

3. It depends how big you grow them and for how long.....you could have 10 plant veg for a very short time and maybe pick up a oz or so from each or veg longer and maybee get few oz from each...its all depends what style grow veg period n condition control...dial it all in and take control ...I'm still dealing with but staying very very very very very positive