Feel free to fuck (yourselves).

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ontspan, Nov 1, 2007.

1. So this just happened about 15 minutes ago so I figured I'd post it on here since I can't sleep.

A girl I know, J, came into my work today and asked me to go to some Halloween party with her and she was all dressed up in her costume and shit. I accept, so after work I give her a call and pick her up. We go about 20 miles out of town to some guy I know from school, L's, apartment, to find that we're the only ones there (except for the guy who lives there and his roommate) and there's no electricity. We started to drink (alcohol that I provided) and his roommate comes in and starts bitching at the dude and tells us to leave. So we decide to go back to my house and stay the night here. I smoked them up and bummed cigarettes out to them all night, being polite. When L was out of the room J told me she didn't want to drink cause she didn't want to end up fucking L (she probably has the worst reputation in Waverly, and this dude's 18 and has a daughter). Then we decided to pass out and they're both sleeping on my floor. Here's pretty much how it went.

Me (from atop the bed, unseen): If I hear moaning someone's not going to be able to have kids again.
    Silence. Then the sound of people trying to quietly undress.
    Me (leaning over the side of the bed and looking L in the eyes while he's trying to 'get up on it'): Need a condom?
    L: No...?

So I lay back and hope that they've stopped cause it's impossible for me to fall asleep while someone in the room is fucking, especially my room on my blankets and my pillows, and probably without a condom. They started to fuck, and I took a peek to make sure.

Me: I know you guys aren't fucking on my floor.
    They stopped for a minute and started up again.
    Me: Get the fuck out. I don't care how you get home.

I was feeling pretty great, cause I've never been able to just tell people things like that, and I've been in the mood to do that today. They sat around for a minute or two and I said "I wasn't joking". J says "I know" and eventually they got their genitalia off of my floor and out of my room.

She came up and apologized and I told her I was pissed cause it's just disrespectful to fuck on someone's floor, especially when you know they're awake. Then they walked their stupid asses home.

And the bitch owes me $5.

2. damn, what a night man hope that slut pays you back. If someone was to fuck on my 2k indian rug i would definately be a pissy motherfucker, regardless if their clean asses touch the surface.

3. wait wait wait

hahahahahahaha

lol

i no exactly how that is haha

4. Good job givin em the boot. You know bert from waverly? probably the only bert there, but hes like 25-28 y/o, plays in bands n whatnot?

5. I don't know any Berts, but I definitely live in Waverly. Does he have kinda long curly blondeish hair? If so I think I know who you're talking about. He was in a band with one of my best friends' ex-boyfriends.

6. thats fucked up, good job givin them the boot. I hate when people fucking break rules like that especially when you straight up tell them that no one's gonna be fucking on your floor......+REP for standing up to them and kicking them the fuck out, i probably woulda sugar coated it but still made them leave hahahaha, but sometimes ou just need to be cutthroat in some situations

7. NICE STORY haha. Tell them foo's to get the fuck out. let us know how it turns out! cuz that is a dick move. At least ask for permission. Back in the days when i use to dumb shit i would tell my homie if it was coo if i was guna handle some bizz, if you get a NO then you can think of where ya can

8. nah, he was a shorter dude, lots of tats, very short dark hair, used to be in a band called 2 pure 2 die.

Im from Mtown btw.

9. OHHHHH. Yeah I know Too Pure To Die. I have one of their shirts in my closet and I've hung out with the old vocalists sister a few times. I'm not a fan of straight edge but some of their tunes were alright.

10. good job kicking them out. Thats just nasty.. on your floor!

11. what the fuck kind of party is that? sounds like you got punkd. it should have been you fucking that chick instead of the dude you took her to.

12. I bet the dude is gonna be like "cockblock bro" later on. You can say, "that cockblock cost you five bucks". I hate when people think sex is an excuse to dog out on other people. They'll ditch you just to get laid and expect you to understand, and if you don't its a cockblock. Pfff fuck that.

13. Yeah no shit man. She told me there was gonna be a ton of alcohol (not that I care, I don't get drunk) and "other stuff" as well as a lot of people. Then we get there and there isn't even any fucking lights. Broke ass fool. And there's NO way in hell I'd fuck that girl she has mad STD's.

I thought about that right after it happened. He didn't seem to happy, either. Oh well, I don't really give a fuck. I just got kicked out of the school that we both go to and he's about to either drop out or graduate (why people drop out in their senior year is beyond me), so by the time I'm allowed back in he'll be gone.

And not that it matters, but I guess he's a tweeker. He wanted to get an 8ball with me cause I said I wanted to try it once for experimental purposes. All in all, fuck that dude and I hope he got whatever diseases she had in her snatch.

14. Dude sometimes a man has got to do what a man has got to do.

15. But you're not a man if you've gotta disrespect other people to do it.

I understand that people have sex, and sometimes the urge is strong, but people who fuck other people over just to get laid are worthless.

16. Whipped out the baby powder, eh?

17. hahaha! NIIIce! I tried givin you rep for having some balls (it seems like nobody fuckin has ne balls these days) but it said I already gave you rep :(

Mad props anyways!

18. Exactly. I wouldn't have cared the least bit if they went and fucked in her car or even in another room as long as they cleaned up after themselves.

19. haha, reading that made me laugh bro. I don't blame you one bit. I would have done the same thing. Hella disrespectful when you fuckin with other people around.

20. I would of been like fuck it, and start jacking off.