Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feel bad for natural high tolerance

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by donkeyballs00, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Does anybody else with a naturally low tolerance sorta feel bad for people with high tolerances. I'm 6 ft and 140 lbs and my high lasts like 4-5 hours and I'm buzzed for like the next 8. My overweight friends' high only lasts half as long, does BMI have anything to do with it? Or are some peoples thc receptors more sensitive than others?

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 acrosstheuniverse, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    a 5 hr high with an 8 hr after buzz? you gotta just be new to smoking weed

if not pass me some of that shit damn..

3. I have a high tolerance to most things. But my first few months smoking weed, it knocked me on my ass. I remember one night I smoked so much I felt out of it the entire next day. Now.. lol, it doesn't last long enough.

4. I've barely put the bong down before I start feeling sober. Life is expensive being me.

5. Well I try(not usually successful) and take week long breaks every two weeks, but I've been smoking at least 4 days a week for the past 5-6 months

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Ya I'm the same. I have a naturally low tolerance so like 5 hours after I can def still feel it. This is only if I smoke a lot though. Normally it lasts like 2.5-3 hours if I only take a few hits

7. #7 aljamima, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    Check out this shit... http://www.tokesmart.comsupposed to lower tolerance never tried it thoSorry i fixed that link

8. I think you're just new to smoking weed my friend. When I first started I'd get high as fuck for about 3-4 hours then crash for 3-4.

Nowadays, I smoke and my high lasts an hour TOPS except for certain really potent strains that might gimme another half hour, and there's no real crash just a little after haze.

And that being said I'm still considered to have VERY low tolerance by nature (6'2" 170 pounds, takes like 2 bong rips to get me high)

9. Damn for me it's been opposite. In my early smoking the highs would be intense and last for around 3 hours. Now they are less intense, I notice the sleepyness a lot more but the highs are more spread out less intense and last around 3-5 hours. But the intensity is about 10 times less

10. I know what you mean man, Im 6' 2, 180lbs and have the tolerance of a noob, even though ive been smoking for two years pretty consistantly. I still can get riped off a bong hit or two for like 2 and half to 3 hours. Having a low tolerance is awesome. I think its because im active and workout alot, but Im not complaining.