Feeding

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Dazaroo, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Your going to Overload his mind, with just such high quality information. !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Hi Joshua!

Hey you get a Auto-Fertigation setup yet? Shoot us an update bud

3. I did get it going I've got 5 1gph drippers and 2 adjustable drippers in each 2 gallon fabric feeding twice a day just going into full flower, stretch is over (I hope) one plant grew 4" over a weekend way taller than anything from my last .
    Growing crazy fast they went from an aggressive veg straight to stretching in flower I've been scrambling to keep up even had to lay a couple branches over to even out my canopy 2 days later already growing a knuckle and back to it
    Also growing roots out the sides bottoms and tops of these bags. Oh yeah just added a qb 18 .Thanks for asking
    20190429_205752.jpg 20190429_064242.jpg 20190429_205726.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes!!!!! Dude you’re gonna be soooo freaking stoked what you’re gonna witness!! Haha! Woohoo! High five man!!

5. Interesting side note I'm not supplementing cal mag I'm running Canna coco and their full line of nutrients
    According to what I've been reading on their site with properly buffered coco we can avoid all that just by maintaining our ec levels keeping them up .
    I'm at day 45 just finished stretch with no deficiencies of any kind.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. #26 JoshuaE, Apr 30, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    CANNA COCO | Growing on coco - everything you need to know | CANNA Gardening USA

CANNA COCO | Problem Solving in Coco | CANNA Gardening USA

CANNA COCO | How to Use | CANNA Gardening USA

Good articles

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Do you run anything like drip clean in your system? I'm starting to see some salt build up on my drippers

• Like Like x 1
  8. Changed from twice a day to 3 times a day filling in nicely.
    Day 54 Mephisto
    20190510_200622.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. I use 5 gallon pots - I water every 3rd day - 1 liter every plant

10. Every 3rd day in coco?

11. yep - use a soil moisture meter and i never goes below yellow plants never droop and they grow great

12. I use canna nutes - in 5 gallon felts - coco and perlite

13. You know that's how I got into this grow I had a coco plant that I watered like soil never buffered didn't do anything "right " and had a problem free plant yielded great. this time I'm doing Cannas full line following their playbook ,so far so good
    Canna is shockingly expensive compared to GH nutes not sure I'll if I'll stick with them or not.

• Like Like x 1
  14. No I haven’t ran any through mine. Good point though! I’m thinking a vinegar soak between grows might help with that, or just replace em. Perhaps I’ll have to look into this too :)

15. 3x’s/day is perfect Joshua!! Keep doing this through your flowering and you’ll be rewarded greatly!! Just make sure you’re EC stays down and within 300 above your target. I watered my Girl Scout Cookie 4x’s/day (not entirely necessary) to help keep my EC in within my target. I used roughly 1 gal/day total over 4 waterings. (I also started dosing Photosynthesis Plus-Q half way through flower after researching it, and I feel it had a positive effect on my grow!). During Veg I wrapped two seedling heating mats around my 5 gal pot too. My soil temp was 61 degrees! After adding the heating mats it raised to 67 degrees which was perfect :)

Veg’d her 54 days watering 2x’s/day, flowered her 70 days watering her 4x’s/day, flushed her for 5 days; 3 days to get EC below 200 uS, and 2 more days holding her EC below 200 uS, chopped and hung her whole upside down for 16 days (should’ve been 12-14 oops! No biggie, I added some Iceberg Lettuce to bring my rH back up for the cure and it’s doing great!).

Well dude! I got 13.6 ounces off the Girl Scout Cookie haha! I was so blown away when I harvested her!! She’s an amazing Vape too!! :)
    B6A8E4F7-1B0B-42ED-B5F1-ACF962768911.jpeg 0D16069D-6240-4585-A12B-ECC2BBA8C2E0.jpeg 6158130B-85F7-49BE-819E-6149B897C931.jpeg F8C9166C-B5AA-47F0-9C8B-EDDB95848226.jpeg
    So happy! Can’t wait till this fall to start a new grow! :)

16. I’m going to run Mephisto someday!! They’re on my list!! :)

17. Yea man, I grew and harvested 13.6 ounces off the GSC on the GH line nutes. Worked great and the price is great too! I’ve grown and continue to grow some really good quality weed on affordable GH nutes.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I just cant use them since they sold out to Bayer/monsanto and the CANNA is well worth it if you ask me

19. I'm holding off on judgement until I see the final product I'm running their playbook with the full line at 1/2 strength.
    Canna

20. Getting frosty Af around here.
    20190519_152259.jpg 20190519_152529.jpg

• Like Like x 2