Feeding??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Shez, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Total beginner my little girl is in flower now been reading that in Coco needs feeding daily so was wandering if anybody could help me with a schedule based on what I have...1st here's my little one she's under a 1000w unbranded and a 600w unbranded full spectrum also using a 100w T5 (unbranded says actual 110w+10% for the 1000w)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PH levels have all been around 7
    History 00 feminised bubblegum 1week veg 18/6/17 now been on 12/12 cycle since 24/8/17 been over 2 weeks.... using molasses 1.5ml to 1.5litres once a month

For flowering I have plant vitality nano series soil flower (see white bottle) says 4:3:5+3 (nano state)
    [​IMG]

I also have plant vitality nano series anabolic plant roids (see black bottle)
    This can be foilar fed or dosage into feed...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I found a feeding guide but I also have other products and just wanted double check with using the others too...so the others ....[​IMG][​IMG]

The bloom recommended 2x2.5ml per litre 5-4-9 and pk 13 14 1.5ml per litre...using 3litres of evian water between feeds (3 food 1 evian) hear it's like cal mag? I'm using 1.5ltr feeds roughly every 2 days... Is this right? Is there anything more I can do? Up the dosage or add something else low budget? Haha another thing is it to late to remove any foilar now? She's really dense I see alot of people strip them back?

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance for any tips...oh humidity around the 40/46% mark 24-28 degrees

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If I were you, I'd go to the coco subforum, and find MICKS coco grow method thread. It should have all the info you need for a coco grow and he gets great results

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh ya and in coco you want pH to be closer to 6

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. No coco experience, but if you are feeding every day, better be darn sure the ppms,are low enough to keep from burning your plants. The LED lamps burn hotter to the plant than hps, etc. Be careful and don't get light & plant too close. Keep good air movement around plant all the time too. Toss the filtered water too. Use plain old tap water as it has micronutrients that the plants need. The pH range of water and feed solutions should be between 6.3 to 6.7. 7 is neutral for soill pH, but water in the other range. Try some good quality grow soil next time. Coco is not the easiest to start out with. TWW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Only use the evian water once a month read it's like cal mag

6. Any cal/mag problems should definatly dissapear as per the lable below. I see the dose for calcium and magnesium to be quite healthy for a deficiency cure and everyday growing.

Ph needs adjusting down to 6.8 but other than that i see it as perfect. If some growers wana dilute it by a quarter or a third with reverse osmosis water to give a final 200ppm as evian states 309ppm then i think this would be even better.

So any takers for the Evian challenge that think they might have cal/mag problems? (Copied from the roll it up forum