Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeding Seeds To A Pet Fancy Mouse?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by steven688, May 12, 2013.

1. *** Please remember I am not trying to harm the mouse or get him baked ***

Yo GC I have a let fancy mouse who is around 6 months old who is very healthy and a wonderful pet. I was wondering from a beneficial stand point if I fed him a weed seed if it would have any effects. I don't want to get him stoned I am just wondering if a seed has any healthy effects when you eat them and if it would be safe to a pet fancy mouse.

Thanks!

2. There was an older lady, in Germany, who was feeding her rabbits Marijana leaves, she didn't know what they were, without any ill effects. If I remember right the THC has to be heat activated so it should follow that the seeds would not harm your mice or get them "baked".

3. Mice LOVE marijuana seeds! The cops often have a problem with mice getting into the evidence room and going after the marijuana!

‘Stoner’ Mice Eat Marijuana In Kansas Police Evidence Shed
    ‘Stoner’ Mice Eat Marijuana In Kansas Police Evidence Shed

Mice, in this instance, are smarter than humans! Marijuana seeds are VERY nutritious!

Hemp Seeds are Full of Health (news - 2010) Hemp Seeds are Full of Health

6 Power Foods You Should Be Eating – Hemp Seed (news – 2012)
    Essential Power Foods: Men's Health.com

Granny :wave:

4. Awwe!!! That is such a cute mental picture!!!! :3

5. I read a post here that said there's Omega-6 & Omega-3 fatty acids in the seeds. I have fancy rat as well haven't ran into seeds as of late though.

6. Cannabis seeds contain all the essential fatty acids. They are very good for you.