feeding schedules

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hippiegrower050513, Oct 6, 2014.

1. I found this schedule for fox farms nutrients. I am just wondering how to extend the feeding schedule out for more than four weeks for veg? do i just recycle the four week veg cycle? or do i just continue with the week four schedule? help much appreciated!! one love
    \n\n\n\n\n\nWEEKLY FEEDING- per Gallon
    Sprouting and week 1--BigBloom 2TBS 
    week 2-- 2tsp Grow Big + 2TBS Big Bloom 
    Week 3--3tsp Grow Big + 2TBS Big Bloom 
    Week 4--JUST 3 tspGrow Big + 1/4 tsp Open Sesame 
    Week 5 same as week 4 unless going 12/12-- 

Week 5- OR--day 1 of 12/12-- 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Open Sesame 
    Week 6--same as above 
    Week 7-- 2 Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/4 tsp Beastie Bloom 
    Week 8-- 2Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Beastie Bloom 
    Week 9-- 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/4 tsp Cha Ching 
    week 10-- Same as above 
    Week 11--2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Cha Ching 

At beginning of week 11--Check Trichomes-- Flush if ready.. otherwise, continue as with week 11 every week until you flush! 

Also recomended--but not a nessesity-- 
    Bush Doctor Sledgehammer (prevents lock-out) 
    use 2 drops per gallon of water between feedings starting in week 4 of 12/12

2. Follow what it says for week 5 i'd say man.

KEEP CALM ITS ORGANIC
    In other words same as week 4

KEEP CALM ITS ORGANIC

3. #3 lFourTwenty, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    1 week before you switch to 12/12, start feeding her half flowering nutes and half veg nutes. Up until that 1 week before, just veg nutes if they are needed.

Honestly your plants don't even need to be fed every week, the fertilizer companies make the schedules say that so you use more of their product up. Let your plants tell you when to feed them..you can get away with feeding them much less than you would think, especially if you don't over-water which washes everything out of your soil.

And I have that bushdoctor sledgehammer too..that stuff is expensive so don't use it unless your plants actually need flushing..you can flush them quickly with that product, and without flooding your pots with water. I have a bottle and have only used it once, and that was with a problem plant, I don't even use it to flush flowering plants, I just flush them normally, no nutes for the last 2 weeks of flowering. 

4. My First Grow And I Need Advice On How To Mix My Fox Farm Trio!!! Do I Mix It All In The Same Gallon, Or Do I Mix Each Nutrient In Its Own Gallon??? I've Been On YouTube But Everyone Has A Different Method!!! I'm Really Confused Can Someone Help Me?????

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I mix water nutes i want to feed my plant in the same gallon jug together.

KEEP CALM ITS ORGANIC

6. Thanks A Lot Because I Was Puzzled, Purple Kush And Chemdog On The Way, Hope This Works!!!

7. have your seeds sprouted already?

KEEP CALM ITS ORGANIC

8. Just put them in the dirt from the germination process

And it's a closet grow

They won't need any nutes for a little while..and when you do give them nutes go 1/4 strength.

10. Appreciate It