Feeding Schedules

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by nizmo, Nov 9, 2006.

1. I have recently transplanted my 2 plants into much larger pots after 2 weeks of flowering, and i flushed them before doing so.

This was on Saturday and its now thursday. I have not watered them since saturday and im not sure i even need to. The leaves are perky and the plant looks good.

My plan is to only water them once they start drooping, thus eliminates the possibility of over watering. Is this a good idea? If im not watering them for 5+ days at a time, should i be feeding them each time?

2. Well to help you out, my plants are roughly 4 feet high, 5-6 months old, not very bushy, and are on flower cycle (12/12).

I have a 600 watt HPS light (with a spreader) situated nearly 2 feet from the tips of my plants. The room they are in is a small closet roughly 5 feet wide and 11 feet long.

I have a reasonably sized oscillating fan blowing air around the room 24/7 but not blowing directly at the plants since this causes them to be blown around too much.

Door is closed all night during the dark cycle and then opened slightly during the 12 hour light period to allow fresh air to get in.