feeding schedule?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by katihati, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Im using a top feed drip bucket and i already got most of the nutrients but i was wondering what feeding cycle to use from my indica during the veg and flowering cycle??

2. I believe you feed three times a day, when lights are on, for both veg and flower.

3. well have you grown before?

4. We'll i cant say that I have, but I have done some reading and i can tell you that you can get timers that can be set on 5-10 min intervals, 3 times a day. That is about as clear of a schedule as you need. just follow the proper directions for how much nutes to use. I also strongly suggest reading the "Chart thread" the most infamous and helpful guide available on GC imho.

5. #6 OCdaddy, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
    so this is my opinion as i do both soil and hydro. there was jsut a thread a few days ago, wish i had the link still, that me and several others were discussing the whole feeding at night thing. we all had our own two cents, never really got to a set conclusion, but i and several others have fed at night with great success, esspecially during flowering. during veg, feed three times a day and that will suffice. my timer for that setting is a cheaper one and only has fifteen minute intervals, so they get fed three times a day for fifteen minutes(24hrs/three feedings=8hr interval feedings) ive grown beasts on this schedual. flowering tho i recomend a lot more feeding. when you flower your plant its doing a shit load more work then what it was in veg. feeding it more will not stress it out(i say this cause a change in feeding cycles may stress plants out) no to another point, ive read of people using little to no nutes during flowering, their conclusion was that the strain determined the potency of the buds, nutes only determined that size/mass. also try looking into some grow journals where people run the same set-up. hope this helps bro best of luck on your grow!