Feeding schedule?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by yischrax, Oct 26, 2013.

1. #1 yischrax, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013
    I have been growing for multiple years. Today for some reason I decided to check my PPM. I have been going with what me and my partner have came up with out of the years, but it seems as though the PPM is way higher than it should be. We run about 1000 ppm in veg, and 1800 in flower right now. We are growing in batcto (Like Pro Mix)  in a drain to waste. Flowering under 2 600 watt lights w CO2. I am curious to know what other people would change it to using these products. Thanks for the input.

(All measurements are in 5ml increments per gallon) RO water at 30 PPM
    Veg:
    GH 3 part
    Grow: 3
    Micro: 2
    Bloom: 1
    Cal mag: 1
    Liquid Karma: 1
    Super thrive: 1 drop
    Liquid Silica: 1 every other
    Ph 6.1-6.2

Flower:
    GH 3 part:
    Grow: 1
    Micro: 2
    Bloom: 3
    Cal Mag: 1
    Liquid Karma: 2
    Liquid Silica: 1 every other
    Snow Storm: 2
    Liquid Kool Bloom: 2
    Ph 6.1-6.2
     I flush with RO water and Cal Mag every 3 waters.

2. If it works out and you're pulling good weight, I wouldn't even sweat it. Just because your numbers aren't like everyone else's doesn't make them bad. 

If anything, you could simply dilute what you're using down to a lower ppm level. Start low, around 1 EC, and work your way up. I found that 1 EC for veg worked out well. If your plants show some deficiencies, just up the EC a little higher until they stop.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I run coco drain to waste and water fairly often...my EC tops out at 1.2 or so during heavy veg and mid flower.

4. The plants will take up water and nutrients in a particular ratio, its best to match that ratio. If you have the solution too strong it will get stronger and stronger as the plant uses up more water and less nutrients than what the solution is.

I find my plants plateau at about 1.00 - 1.30 EC when in veg. This steadily drops after a few weeks in flower, I think that's around 1000ppm but it depends on what brand of ppm meter you use