Feeding schedule and ppm

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Johnnygreenthumb2012, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Hi I was wondering the feeding schedule of some of the pros on here . For example do you water until there is run off? Do you feed,feed, then flush? Is there run off with every feed . What enzymes do you use and how often ?. And what do keep your ppms at with nutrients and with co2 . Any help would be great !!

2. Soil hydro coco ????

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. And flushing in veg IMO in any medium would not be beneficial for you or your plant unless off course you burnt your plants with over zealous nutrients or excess salt build up.

4. Soil

5. Ok , when you feed in veg do you use nutrients every time . Is there run off ?

6. I am in bio bizz soil with 20% pearlite and I feed every watering growing in soil it doesn't hang on to much nutrients as coco does so feeding with run off makes perfect sense you're looking for around 20% run off.

7. So feed with run off in soil ???

8. Or with coco

9. Both because you will need to know what your ph is after feeding medium coco is like a super sponge lol its holding properties are very forgiving.

10. How can I increase flavor and the look of the bud . Any tricks or tips ?

11. Thanks for your help

12. For me I use terpenez all way through flower and even on final flush before harvest since I started using it I won't grow without it now the difference in smell and taste are very much noticeable and no problem happy to help good luck.

13. I usebud candy and terpenator. Do you think it would be ok to use during final flush with these 2 products .

14. I couldn't tell you as ive never used it best to read what manufacturing directions are but I use terpenez as final flush with good results .

15. Ok thanks !

16. My 4 girls are just nearing the end of week 5 of flower. They're in a 4x4 tent, 5gallon fabric pots of coco/perlite under 1000w of MH, and now HPS.

For the first 3-4 weeks after planting, I was feeding with the GH Flora Series nutes (plus CalMag for the coco) once a day at 300-400 PPM, to 20% runoff. Into flower, They're now getting 400-600 PPM twice a day, flushed every few weeks, and occasionally adding Epsom salts.

Attached Files:

17. Really depends on the medium more than anything. Whatever growing medium you choose will determine how often you feed.

I used to grow in CocoLoco and fed every 3-4 days...it works like soil even though it is a soulless medium. Gotta wait for the medium to dry out a bit before feed or water again. I stopped doing this because I don’t feel like you get the most out of what the plant can do.

Then I switched to ProMix, and my flowers are big and dense and my plants grow 35-40% faster and bigger. I feed every day, but I don’t feed to runoff. I give them only what they need for 24 hours. So when I feed again the next day, they are light as a feather and ready for more.

For example, this fruit punch auto gets 1/2 gallon of nutrient solution every day. I don’t do feed water feed water. They get fed every day.

[​IMG].

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

18. That’s impressive! Whatever you’re doing it is working.

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

19. Looking great man. Same technique I use. Multi feed coco. I have mine on a 55 gallon res with drip manifold to autofeed. Is this your first run with multifeed coco?

• Like Like x 1
  20. This is my first run period lol.

• Like Like x 2