feeding question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lar20, May 3, 2009.

1. hey me and some people are starting an outdoor grow and we put miracle grow in it so it should be good for awhile its already like 3 inches and its been in the ground 2 days! but were not sure how we feed it now. when should we put more fertalizer in? and do we keep using the same fertalizer? and when do we start spraying the leaves and do we keep using fertalizer while we leaf feed? and can anybody tell me a good mix to make for the leaf food when its time? cus we need to buy a lot of stuff lol

2. also we used the miracle grow that says it feeds the plant for 3 months. do we still have to put more in over time? if so when? or should we start using new fertalizer?

3. it would be great if sombody replied cus we are going to walmart soon and need an answer

4. ok your soil saids it feeds for 3 months so iam going to ASS-U-ME thats its the moisture control stuff.. they shouldnt need more furts for a bout 3 months since there little... when the furts that are in the soil run out you will be able to tell.. the plant wont be as green and will start to yellow a little... thats when its time to add more furts......
    you can use what ever furts you want as long as there safe to use in your garden.... but at that point you need to stick to somthgin thats water soilable.....

on another note if you add more furts to your soil before whats already there is used up theres a really good chance you will burn your plants down..

5. ok thanks that was my main concern. we were also gunna pick up some stuff to make the liquid furt. to spray on the plants for in about a month and a half? should i just pick up some bat guano and fish emulsion? oh and also whats and easy way to tell the difference between males or females? i saw a thing that says on the stems of the leaves there should be a like thorn type of thing on the males and on females its more bushy and there will be a hair or 2 coming out of it. also males grow taller is all that true? thanks for the help lol we arent very good at growing but we are tired of paying for weed and grit is going around our area also.

6. you dont need to really worry about foil feeding unless you have a problem or you want to give them a boost..foilar feeding during flowering will increase the chances of bud rot by 10X...... yes male plants tend to grow bigger then the females..

and heres a link on sex'in but your pritty much correct
    http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/101130-sexing.html