Feeding once a week

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Top_Shelf_Indica, Jun 13, 2019.

1. My plants are growing pretty slowly usually I feed every other day but this year I’m feeding once a week with a huge dose of nutes is this why it’s not growing or cause it’s a Indica dominate? it’s a gorilla glue 60% Indica 40% Sativa and under a foot tall anyone else only feed once a week ?

2. WHAT are you feeding WITH?

I’m using self made ferments + living soil and feeding once per week and my shit is going insane. Difference is, ferments are super bio available to the plants. Bottled nutrients and such often are not, so you might need to add more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Remo nutrients trio I bought like 3 years ago and some soil amendments which I thought would make up for it I planted may 19 at like 6inches tall and just got it it’s first real true leaves 3 fingers I guess I’ll have to go out there more often next weeks the 21st and then sunlight starts going down back to 12/12

4. It’s why I’m mad I could’ve started feeding more sooner but people usually put fully established plants outdoors so I have no reference on how big they should be but last time I know they were 4ft tall on the summer solstice