Feeding chart

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jsoickle, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Hi Guys.
    I just started my new indoor grow. I bee doing a lot of reading and finally got one plant under 400w hps light.The seedling is 2 weeks old.I have a few more that be going under in a week or so.
    My question is about feeding charts.
    Week one calls for 5 different fertilizers. Can i mix these all together and feed it to them until its gone? then reg water the rest of week? then week two do the same thing? or do they have to be mixed one at a time ?
    when should i start the fertilizer?
    thank you

Attached Files:

2. Don't try and become a mad scientist, keep it simple. Go buy a premix for vegging, and a premix for flower. I use Botanicare Pure Blend Pro. I also use a little unsulphured organic molasses every two or three waterings.

As for your chart, thats cute but all breeds are different and have different requirements. My best advice to you is to use about half of what the bottle of nutes tells you and once you see most of the pistols turning brown, start watering with only water for a week or two.

I like your picture by the way :)

3. i will use only small amounts of what it calls for starting off. I got all the nuts in a package deal with my tent and lights.
    I had a a successful outdoor grow but new to indoor.
    yes i love the pic too because its my wife :) 

• Like Like x 1
  4. First grow it's best to keep it simple and use as little nutes as possible. My first grow the only thing I used was fox farms grow big. I think I only watered with it like 4 times throughout the plants 3 month veg. It definitely doesn't take allot to provide for a thriving plant. It wasn't until my 3rd or So successful grow that I started mixing nutes. Now I've got a nice formula, but only need to use it twice during veg.

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

5. 2014-03-30 14.38.24.jpg
    2014-03-30 14.38.21.jpg
    2014-03-30 14.38.15.jpg

i put the plant under 400hps light for 24hrs now. The plant is a white rhino.
    Looks like the leaves are wilting a little bit, maybe from the heat.The light is 2ft above the plant

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 VTyanky, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
    Your soil looks too wet, let it dry out. You also have a deficciency going on. 1396247840498.jpg
    I would say phosphorous by the looks of it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank u for the chart. I will be printing this off and putting it on my wall

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Good pic brother, definitely saved

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

9. Anytime my friends anytime. Anything to help make the journey a little less stressful.

10. Looks like the leaves are starting to recover a little

Attached Files:

11. these are the ones i trying to get sprouted. three sprouted and the rest never broke ground yet. I had the dome covered in a black garbage bag to keep them dark but took it off today so the new sprouts can get light

Attached Files: