feeding chart needed (nutrition chart)

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by abbydrfish, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Hi all,
    I'm a beginner, I need some advice, I'm growing in a home made bed with krush. my room doesn't have co2 burner, is it ok? and can someone provide me a nutrition chart of how to feed the plant every day? Thanks

2. Well for beginners soil growing is best. You do not need to water everyday however. And as for a feeding schedule, There are none. You have to do some basic homework on feeding your plants first, then ask for help, with pics of the plant. Keep a log of your grow and write down all information pertaining to your grow. This will help you assess the situation, and you will know what to feed. Study deficiencies, and look around at what others are doing and try it out, if it works it works, if not try again, and do not make the same mistake. No one becomes a grow pro overnight, not even over the period a year, because we are all rookies when compared to Mother Nature.

Look at N-P-K and study what each does for the plant, find out what is needed at what time in the plants life. You will not find one universal answer, but collectively, you can get alot of good information so that you can make your own judgement on what and when to feed. Study the differences in organic growing and chemical nutrients.

Hit the beginners section, and hit the web. Find an e-copy of the cannabis grow bible, or an ed rosenthal e-book on the net Keep yourself up all night reading and reading and reading.

3. you can generally find feeding schedules at the various companies website....i use foxfarm's soil system and you can find their schedule here. Hesi a popular nutrient system for hydroponics also has grow schedules available as a download.