Feeding and nutrients

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Triniboi, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Can I ask a quick question?. I would like to know some you guys feeding cycles and what nutrients you use. I'm a complete noob when it comes to nutrients. I only use bat guano for now and I know this Big Bomb has more potential. I def do reccomend for the begginer and novice. I know how to FIM, Prune, Top and Super Crop but when it comes to nutrients, I'm at a total brick wall. I read all these posting but I still don't get it. It's prob me just over thinking things but who knows :/... Can you guys help? I would gladly appreciate it.

2. Fox farm liquid and powder trio are pretty good but I use Advanced nutrients now and there are amazing. Both have feeding schedules online so you follow that and make tweaks to it as you gain experience. Get a nutrient line with a schedule follow the schedule at 1/4th to half strength in the beginning and possibly raise the nutrients strength as the plant grows

3. Running my advanced nutrients in fox farm ocean forest soil mixed with some ancient forest. Water every 3 times a week with 4ml base nutrient and 2ml additive nutrients per gallon every feeding

4. Sorry but do I feed everytime I water?

5. Yeah I advise that just think would you feed your kid one fat meal and let him starve for a week or feed smaller portions through the week. I do 1/4th strength of nutrients every watering. You want to do less than that at the beginning of the plants life and none the very first week if in soil cause the soil has nutrients

6. Do not feed every watering.

Feed every other watering.

7. Every one has there own ways. I do feeding every watering at 1/4th strength and never had a burn or deficiency.

8. Well at 1/4 strength it's a good chance your plants are used to that dose at this point. If you're set on feeding every water I would like see to you're results if you decide to bump up the strength

9. It also depends on what nutrients you I had to use full strength with fox farms according to their schedule 3 times a week when they only said 2. If I didn't I would start to have a deficiency

10. Well right now I use 4ml per gallon base and 2 ml per gallon additive. The schedule says 16 ml of base and 8 ml of additive a week by the end of the week I'm at 12ml base and 6 ml additives after all three waters. The most ill bump it up to is 5 ml base 3 ml additives any more than that and I think it will start to burn them.

11. Ok so hold on what about the guano? No guano? Lol

12. Nah no guano lol.