Feedback on my idea for a tattoo please.

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by ebola weed, Dec 28, 2011.

1. this is all in remembrance of my nephew, zachary.

i was thinking of getting, on my abdomen, either side, of the yggdrasil (tree of life), with hugin (thought), and munin (memory) on either side of the yggdrasil, holding the valknut (slain warriors) inside that, i would have Zachary's initials. i'd like some feedback on this idea, lemme know :hello:

2. It's sort of hard to picture what you mean

3. something like this tree
    [​IMG]

with these two birds on either side
    [​IMG]

and the birds holding this

[​IMG]

and having ZMKF over the center of ^

4. I think that'd be sick bro.

I'm thinking about getting the chemical symbol for THC on my left pec.

5. Sounds tight as hell, but kinda hard to picture it.

6. it is :/

and that would be sick for the thc thing haha, smoke weed all day :smoke:

7. #7 Kush Wizard, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
    If those symbols actually mean something to you, and you were actually close to your nephew, I say go for it. A tattoo symbolizes an ultimate commitment because it becomes indelibly a part of you. I think that it shows great strength of character if you're not a jaded type of person and you get a tattoo and don't regret it twenty years later.

Obviously that's the key point to consider when considering any new tattoo, will you regret it after some time has passed. That's why I've never gotten one even though a many of my close friends have them. I know a guy who told me he regretted a fish on his leg when it was only half-finished because he knew his mother would be unhappy with him, and I have a cousin with two ex-wives' names now written over. It's impossible to tell the future for sure, but you should think it through thoroughly.

I've only rarely come across a few symbols or pictures in my life that I've felt spoke to me to a greater level than my own skin, and with those the feeling didn't last more than a couple years at most. But I've always had trouble pegging myself down. Everybody's different.

8. yeah, the symbols say a lot more than words ever could, thats why im staying away from scripture tats.. also because my ex gf got one and it looks pretty dang shitty lol