Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feedback...about ppl that see you smoking...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rroy, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Ok this is my first post, and I wanted to find out what some of the other members do when they are smoking and someone walks by or see's you. Like one time I was smoking a blunt in a parking lot of an apartment building and some people come out of the apartment and they look over to me. I was not really sure what to do because I was so high at the time...but i just took my phone out of my pocket and pretended I was waiting for someone. what do you do?

2. well i just got back from 311 last night and it was an everyday thing like cigarettes or something haha, it was so great i just pulled out my bowl and blended in with all the smoke in the air.

but as far as away from there i've yet to experience the "public" seeing me

3. i smoke weed everyday in the streets of burnaby. everyone is mad tolerant about it. how cares if someone see's you. if questions are asked just say its a cig. simple as that. most people wont spend the time calling the police nor would the police come rollin around just to arrest you.

4. I hide it in the palm of my hand or behind my back most of the time.

5. wave, smile. No one cares too much as long as you aren't acting like a douche. This is Vancouver though.

6. Just act cool, if you try to hide it from people who have already seen you, you're treating them like they are stupid.

My friends and I were toking in a park the other week and man walked by, and I just kept hittin that jay, gave him a wave, he said hey guys and kept on goin... not a problem.

7. I went and saw transformers 2, which fucking blew by the way, and before the movie me and 2 buds went out to smoke a joint. As we were walking to the normal place we smoke ( behind some Chinese store ) we saw like 5 groups of people blazing too. It was pretty damn funny, and needless to say, we didn't bother walking behind the store.

8. I know that movie fuckin sucked. SOOOOO long

9. I know! I was watching the movie online (thank god i didn't waste money on it) and didn't even get 20 min in. Sucked.

10. transformers 2 was fuckin sick dude
    but then again, it was juss me and my girl, and her younger brother
    and most of my attention was on her ;)

i usually smoke a cigarette in the morning, and i like to smoke it while laying on top of my wall of the backyard, so i see people rolling through all the time
    i say good morning, and i get the same thing in return

one morning it was a j, and aint nothing was different

11. If im smoking a joint or a blunt and look at me i do notthing just keep smoking as if it was my cig. If they are starring I either smile and wave or ask them if they need something. Most people who dont smoke are ignorant about weed and the smell

12. smoke blunts everywhere you can

unless the people checkin you out are cops

then dip the fuck outta there.

13. I smoke on my back porch where everything's all good. If I decide to light up on my front porch I'll make sure it's not at school hours and the street's not active. I have seen people while outside toking and if it's my neighbors I'll put it out, if it's pedestrians I'll continue smoking it like a cigarette.

14. Doesn't even bother me anymore. I smoke cigars, pipe tobacco, and cigarettes as well, so my neighbors don't think anything of it. Even if they did, really wouldn't give a shit to be honest. Paranoia leads to more problems then it helps solve.