Feed Schedule, HELP NEEDED

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigtg, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Hi i need help with a proper feeding schedule because i want to get the most i can out of this plant.

What i have is a WW seed from Dutch Passion that i planted on december 7th.

It came out of the ground i think the 9th or 10th and i've just been watering with regular tap water since.

Today it's ten days old and i was just wondering when i should start giving it nutes, and what would be a good schedule to follow.

I've never had experience in growing WW or any MJ plant for that matter so I'm a big noob when it comes to growing.

If anyone could give me some input or help me out a little that would be very helpful. Thanks :wave:

2. start fertlizing after 2 weeks and start with 1/2 fertilzer strength and work your way up to full slowly as you water when needed

3. I've used floranova grow in 1/4 strenght since I put the germinated seed in soil, I am starting the second week from when she sprouted and she's looking pretty good so far, she has a really dark-green color and is looking healthy.

4. seems very early for nutes! Good rule of thumb is, 3 or 4 nodes or 4 weeks.

Watch your plant for nute burn and if not I would be extrem careful

Do some re-search and see some feeding schedules. I know alotta places have one so take a look and see if its something you like.