Feds watching me?

Discussion in 'Security' started by MattTheGrower, Nov 30, 2010.

1. ok I've touched on the federal subject a few times before and when i do its always fun for me cause FUCK DA GUVMENT BITCH!!! lots of helpful responses but my favorite has to be run nikka run!!

ok to take on the feds you need your brain.. If you know electricity it will help you.

1 Buy a Large magnet

2 get x12 9v batteries and wire them in parallel so it adds up the amp capacity for a longer range

3 buy a simple switch that allows you to control current flow..

Then you wire from the pos/neg of each battery through your switch and sodder it to your magnet.

THEN I would approach said vehicles and make sure somebody is there. Once you strike up convo with said feds, hit your switch and set off an Electro Magnet Pulse wave that will destroy any digital information they have on you.. it will also Mindmelt anything they have with a computer chip in it probably up to 10-15 ft range. works on cameras, radios, computers and makes information from HDD's irretrievable.. Ive done this before and it DOES work.. of course my situation was aimed towards eliminating cameras :) but thats a different story :p

and as far as them busting you? they need alot of hard evidence because anything they retrieve from this site has to be subpoena'd and warranted.. or from anysite for that matter.

and if they are sitting outside ur house, i would keep an eye on your Kilowatt/hr meter outside your house.. you dont want them reading that..

also stick to prepaid phones, get a different one each month u renew ur plan.. try to switch service providers too that helps and makes things hard on them.

Also, I would do all your internet surfing ESPECIALLY HERE, through a proxy and change proxys as often as you can.

DONT USE SPRINT! Sprint illegally assisted in over 9 million arrests in 09. The information they gave out was not only against there own privacy policies but it was also against our rights to privacy as americans.

i would also invest in a noise canceling machine. you see them in shrinks offices alot, they put off low level frequencies that not only make it impossible to hear things coming from the other room. It also prevents the use of long ranged listening devices, creating whats known in the intelligence field as a 'Dead spot'

if ur just paranoid thats good, if your seriously concerned, i can probably help you alot more than on here just pm me and we'll talk

Hope I Helped

2. most likely your dealing then? 30 plants seems a bit high for personal usage. So best guess here is someone you sold to dropped a dime on you to the local police and they have some terrible detectives checking out your place maybe you know someone who doesn't like you to much and/or wants to put you out of business?

3. Take down their license plates and have someone in the car sales industry that you know run them.

4. he is probably in jail now

5. funny shit hahahhaha

6. He's not posting.................:(

7. this device actually produces sin waves opposite the frequency of the noises being cancelled its called destructive harmonics, not that this matters i just felt like saying

8. What year Passat? Is it the 4.0 W8? if it is, take them out and yank out that motor, 4 motion, and tranny and you can easily pay back the hit man. If its a VR6, take the motor and give it to me. And depending on where you live....cops dont drive passats, only in Germany. Even undercover stick to American cars in America. I maybe have seen one or two non american undercover cars but not a Passat.

9. Knock and talks are actually very common. They do them for a lot of reasons. a few being to see how combative the grower might be, if they can see anything illegal in plain sight. Usually they do it right before they raid. OP got one, and now he has disappeared. He is more than likely sitting in county as im typing this.

10. LOL...when they don't stop, I get freaked out....
    When they don't stop staring , just pull out ya nut sack and squeeze it and ask them "would you like to see how smart I am"?

11. I think Matt the Grower is either full of poo or he didn't get his plants shreded and down the toilet in time.... : /

12. Meh, probably seized, off some other poor schlub.

VWs are not the top end German cars, I have a jetta cost me well under $20K. Passat brand new is only $30K or thereabouts.

13. HAHAHAHAHA :smoke:

14. #74 Hydro Druid, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011
    [quote name='MattTheGrower']So I have it good suspicion that feds are watching me. I always see this black passat with tinted windows parked not too far from my house in an empty parking lot. I can see two individuals in the car. I also have a black suv with tinted windows across the street in a vacant house with tinted windows and two individuals in there. These cars have popped up within the last week and I have been seeing them almost everyday.

wtf do I do?[/quote

Confucius say you're fuct

15. Wow OP, meth is some crazy shit.

16. #76 Bubba Budda, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011
    Its probably just a rivel dope dealer waiting for the chance to rub you out.. I wouldn't worry about it being the cops

17. shit bro if i was you id get the fuck outta there they got your ass under investigation..
    id get rid of the grow an start another one later or get someone you culd trust with your life to take care of the grow

18. Too bad no updates from OP. The black suv thing seems pretty obvious and fake, but there are a million things that could have happened there. Don't think that if some dickhead who has money wants to totally fuck you he won't hire a PI to dig dirt, collect evidence etc. and then turn it over to the popo as an "anonymous tip".

IMO anyone who grows more than a little needs to be doing constant counter-surveillance, and should be well enough established 'on the block' that if anyone buys or knows the story behind some vehicles that aren't normally there, you know about it right away. Looking at and taking down plate#'s helps. The 'unmarked' jobs will usually have some form of official plate, true undercovers won't.

Also, connections in law enforcement and the judicial system can't be emphasized enough. Locals are normally incredibly corrupt, feds you have to worry about, but all federal operations have to clear the sheriffs office so there you go. Even giving the bone to the fat lonely administrative assistant working at the sheriffs apartment, da, etc. will get you more info than you would possibly believe.

A work of fiction, all of it. :D

19. yea dude seriusoly just go up to the cars if it is the FEDS they will def not expect this lol. say ur neightboorhood watch and that ur suspicious of THEM and that ull be watching THEM lmao!

20. the day that i suspect the police or feds are watching me, is the same day the 10 foot perimeter fence with razor wire goes up. oh and i have decided to start selling aluminum foil hats to everyone starting at $3.50!