Feds watching me?

Discussion in 'Security' started by MattTheGrower, Nov 30, 2010.

1. #41 Gixerboy, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011

put down the pipe :) you've been hitting that glass dick 1 to many times bro!!!

2. i can tell you exactly what to do. stop using speed and get some sleep. if the feds, or any other cops for that matter, were watching you, you wouldn't know about it. also, it costs thousands to do what you're suggesting. a team of men ain't cheap! unless you're growing on the scarface level, you don't mean anything to them, lol...

3. and also stop looking out the windows man :p

4. Kill them, both.

5. lmfao god the jacket part got me haha:hello:

6. In high school, a buddy of mine had his house under surveillance.

They had parked their unoccupied shitty white van in the street, down about 20 ft. from the front porch. This front porch was occupied 24/7 between us and his 3 brothers/friends. This fuckin thing came out of nowhere and never moved an inch. Six months later it was gone. The entire block was wise to the fact.

7. Shark 'em.

Maybe walk in front of their car with a box of donuts and say 'motherf^nker!'

8. Better yet call a towing company and have them tow that shit, or better yet find some yellow paper and a black marker and write a parking ticket and walk up and stick it on there windshield and knock on the window and say respect my authorata hahaha

9. what?

10. it's just the story of surveillance and the friendly sheriff

11. i cant believe this thread is still alive haha

12. #52 Metapod, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
    How much do you grow? If its a lot I can't blame you for being paranoid.
    (If you live in a very small town even a little seems like a lot)

Otherwise I doubt your going to be stalked by mystery authority figures in black vans. Maybe its just your friendly neighborhood pimp keepin' his eyes on the bitches and hoes ;P

When people stare at me, I stare back until they stop.
    When they don't stop, then I get freaked out.

13. about 5 years ago i walked out of my house and saw a female police officer taking pictures of my house from an alley across the street. 1 month later they raided me. they were pissed when all they could get me on was a knife that happens to be illegal in my state.:D

14. Get rid of everything unless you enjoy hanging out with really aggressive and intensely lonely guys.

I sincerely hope the feds are not buying German cars with our tax dollars.

15. my motto has been that by the time the fed are watching it's too late. They can get you anytime. They only watch to get more. See your friends, or to wait to catch you at the best time, but in reality if they are watching you they can already arrest you for something.

16. Probably just a couple guys sittin in there car smokin up. lol

17. So Matt, tell us: what's the news man? Did they bust you yet? Or are you now weeping over the hours of work it took to shred and flush all those plants?

18. OMG!!!! :D thats hilarious.... some of the post...

Man if you worrie make sure you have your paper work intact and arnt over the limit.. Just standyour ground pimpin.. Make sure your house looks HOMIE.. not shady..do not have any scales, baggies nothing.. nothing other than what you have fr your own personal use for medical needs...;) If anything they wanna get u shook... Its going global and will soon be legal.... wanna kow somthing you can do... VOTE

19. This thread is full of shit. There's NO back-story, cmon every person who gets "caught" has a back-story "So it all happened" you know. The "feds" and "cops aren't THAT stupid to go off ONE anonymous tip. The only reason I could see is helicopters w/ heat finders flying over, but since you said nothing about that, I call bs. 3 600 watters will give off heat, but not enough to make feds care. 30 plants is a lot, but honestly... 600 watts... i dont think that's enough for 30 plants :p unless they're REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY small haha

20. Cool story Bro. :confused_2: