Feds still being wastes of oxygen

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Burrito Wizard, Jun 14, 2021.

1. What happens if you get caught with cannabis in a national park? | Leafly

So if I understand correctly you can be in a legal state, go to a federal park to enjoy some beautiful nature, and spark up some nature to enjoy it more but because it's federal land you'll be charged under federal law in your "legal" state. I mean I knew this was supposedly the case but wow. Imagine the subhumans that actually arrest people for smoking weed in the forest. How worthless can you be as a human? Not much more than that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Maybe they dont want you flicking joints/cigarette butts all over a national park. I garuntee you they had a giant sign at entrance stating use of cigarettes, vapes or cannabis smoking is not allowed within the premises. People bring their kids to national parks it isn't a stoners playground. Smoke before you go in or take an edible. Also it isn't enough weed is becoming legal now? Then I will absolutely obey it and not smoke in parks for legalization.

Bro I'm sure the people managing the park are stoners too. Its not like they're going to start searching every person and if the state is legal they probably just be like "Dude come on now. Take this back to your car then come back."

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. #3 GroBuddy, Jun 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    here in southern nm we have federal check points ( border patrol ) coming to and from my town i have my medical card and a personal growers license i can buy anywhere in the state of new mexico. but if i get caught coming through that check point its a federal crime, we have Lincoln national forest and white sands national monument both federally owned theres no cops loitering around they may drive through white sands but thats a 145,762 acers of rolling sand dunes. same with the park most is in the woods theres spots lol

still messed up tho that you cant freely blaze out there worry free the national park would be a fire hazard tho you know us stoners are clumsy lol jk

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. If they're worried about forest fires and littering I'd certainly be ok with enforcement on those things. If they want to say no smoking alright fine too, I guess (although I disagree). But they instead treat weed like legalization never happened. That just makes no sense and doesn't do anyone any good.

Obviously people should be respectful of other people and not smoke in front of kids and stuff, nobody is going to argue that unless they're just an asshole. The fact that someone could get attacked by a wild animal, need help from workers and then forget they had a gram of weed in their pocket, in a legal state and end up being charged for it is ridiculous. Now sure, that would probably never happen but the fact the law says it could is why it's wrong and needs to be changed.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Those check points are completely illegal anyway. Tyrant clowns that completely violate the constitution.

6. How hard could it be to not get caught smoking a joint in a national park? The odds against being caught must be enormous, unless someone gets drunk and acts stupid I guess. If a person is so drunk and stupid they're bothering other campers they need to be busted.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I guess without them my town gets over ran with illegal immigrants crime rises kidnapping rise they had them shut down for almost 2 years a couple years ago. I agree there's a better way but until we start controlling our border I don't mind them, especially for my girlfriends safety.

8. All good man and yea dude if you got attacked by an animal and hospitalized and they found a gram. If that park is in a legal state I seriously doubt they will do anything at all.

Yea dude I'm sure you would be respectful but you know there is always those assholes who will do it and do do it regardless you know.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm sure it's easy but the principle is wrong. People being obnoxious is a whole separate thing. I still don't think people should be charged with a weed crime even if they deserve to be arrested for something else.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Damn I love the sound of this “personal growers license” song. That opportunity should be a right.

I’m in an illegal state with a Forest Service Camp/park nearby and they will write tickets for pot but no arrest. A few miles away on a county road, it’s an arrest. Felony if it’s a certain amount or growing. If I were in a legal state, I’d remain in the part where pot is legal and only go to the park for booze and sex as usual.

11. Just edible or vape under the radar

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I agree with you, I was expressing my frustration with rowdy parties anywhere close to where I'd be enjoying nature. Drinking is outlawed because of what people do while drunk when really they should be outlawing the bad behavior and let those who drink responsibly the freedom to pursue happiness. People smoking pot in a national park don't usually get rowdy so there's really no reason to outlaw pot other than that's just the way things are done

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. The park I mentioned above doesn’t allow “open display” of alcohol but a cup or whatever is fine. I’ve drank there many times without causing problems for anybody else camping.

• Like Like x 1