Federal Reserve Transparency help!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by creativename, May 28, 2009.

1. still pissed abot jared polis. Fucking tool, won't support the bill. :mad:

2. Jared Schutz Polis (Colorado) 202-225-2161

jim himes (connecticut) at (202) 225-5541

Charlie Melancon(louisiana) (202) 225 4031

Joseph Cao(louisiana) (202) 225 6636

3. That would only accomplish a temporary victory at best, as long as there is a government to corrupt, it will be corrupted. (As the nature of humanity dictates)

4. well, if all we can accomplish is a temporary victory, so be it.

doing nothing accomplishes....?

if these guys here that their constituency wants them to co-sponsor enough times, they will give in, for they are in an elected office. how many times they must here it, i'm not sure, which is why i'm asking g/c to help make these phone calls btw, who is your congressmen, and have they co-sponsered? post their name and i'll call em

Jared Schutz Polis (Colorado) 202-225-2161 lie and tell this guy you're from boulder, colorado-don't leave your address, just your email
    jim himes (connecticut) at (202) 225-5541lie and tell this guy you're calling from Fairfield or New Haven

Charlie Melancon(louisiana) (202) 225 4031 you're calling from:
    Chalmette, Gonzales, Houma, Thibodaux, Morgan City, and New Iberia.

from: West Bank portion of Jefferson Parish and South Kenne

5. Yes, doing nothing accomplishes nothing, my point is that fighting within the rules when they don't is pretty pointless. It isn't a fair fight and it doesn't help to pretend it is.

6. i disagree, if we call these congressmen, and get 218 co sponsors, then it has to come up for a vote.

218-179=39

39 more co-sponsors is all we need. Then, if it comes up for vote and is shot down, we gain credibility.

we need this credibility, everyone is calling us crazy when we say that the fed is controlling everything, people will ask "why don't these congressmen want to audit the fed?" what do they have to hide? the dollar is collapsing, we need to do something about it, when they deny us the right to audit the fed, it will be evidence of the NWO, maybe we can start a revolution?

Jared Schutz Polis (Colorado) 202-225-2161 lie and tell this guy you're from boulder, colorado-don't leave your address, just your email

jim himes (connecticut) at (202) 225-5541lie and tell this guy you're calling from Fairfield or New Haven

Charlie Melancon(louisiana) (202) 225 4031 you're calling from:Chalmette, Gonzales, Houma, Thibodaux, Morgan City, or New Iberia.

from: West Bank portion of Jefferson Parish or South Kenne

7. i would also like to add that the systems counts on us sitting around and not doing anything, that's how politicians sit around shooting shit while constantly being re elected by inertia

8. A revolution is cannot happen when you follow their rulebook (Which they don't expect themselves to follow) and I disagree, if and when this bill gets shot down, the general public will still be watching american idol.

9. exactly what rule book do you plan to follow? anarchy? civil disobedience? blowing up buildings?

and as for the ones that don't give a shit and watch American idol-there's no hope for them anyway.

regardless of the outcome, this legislation needs to come up for vote, and it is a very realistic goal, we only need 39 more co-sponsors.

after the vote, we'll have a better idea of who's been corrupted

10. the general public decides very little. it's grassroots movements that actually change things.

11. #31 Gloom, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
    My own.

So there's no hope for America? (Everyone watches those shows)

The executive branch? Judicial Branch? Legislative Branch? State governments? Corporations? The CIA and FBI? Local police? The laws? Etc.?

This whole country is working towards the goals of the few and most of them don't even realize it.

12. sounds like a cop-out for:

i do nothing

13. Making baseless assumptions won't do you any good.

14. I'm not sure that you have any idea what will do "any good"

mainly, because you won't share it. if you're this wealth of information about what will not work, please tell me what will, perhaps i'll try it.

all the input you've had is "this will never work"

so i'm asking earnestly what will?

15. rrrreeeevvvooooolllluuuuuttttiiiiiiooooonnnnnnnnnnn

16. i second the notion, and this legislation could create the sort fuel we need to rally the bystanders

Fact: since the creation of the federal reserve, the dollar has lost 97% of its buying power

Thats right, 1$ in 1913 would be equivalent to about 21$ today

our dollar is only worth 4cents

INFLATION SHOULD PISS PEOPLE OFF!

expose the Fed!

also, Mr.Bagseed, what is your congressmens names?

17. If I implied that I knew what would work, I am sorry, I didn't mean to.

That said, you can't win if you don't remove the elite from their current thrones and curtail their ability to reassert their influence (Remember that most of them are completely in the shadows).

Auditing the fed would at best delay their agenda, but then it would be a simple matter for them to stop this bill in its tracks, what do you do then? Try again in hopes that they let it pass? When this happens, do you think anyone more then the minority would care?

18. well if you're referring to some sort of execution style coup, i believe you will need to first expose the frauds, its the only way to rally the people

19. I was referring to absolutely nothing, I am merely pointing out what needs to be done to succeed. How someone would do it, I guess that is highly variable.

Though, you don't need to rally the people or expose any frauds for an "execution style coup", theoretically all someone would have to do is find them and kill them. (In no way saying someone should do this, just pointing out that you don't need to rally the people or expose anyone)