Federal reserve conspiracy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Crimson King, Sep 26, 2009.

1. i always thought conspiracy theories were fucken stupid but finding out about the federal reserve conspiracy blew my mind, how few people in power can basically take over the world just because they can.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZM58dulPE]YouTube - Money, Banking and the Federal Reserve[/ame]

2. Sadly very few people take interest in economics, otherwise the world would be a better place.

Reading a book on the history of banking in the UK/US is truly jumping down the rabbit hole, you will never look at history the same way again.

3. can you recommend any?

4. Seconded.

5. Read Tragedy and Hope by Carrol Quigley, the historian of the CFR and (coincidentally mentor to Bill Clinton), he talks about how the CFR was behind every major war for the last hundred years, and the parallel government. And The Creature from Jekkyl Island by G. Edward Griffin is a must read, about the Federal Reserve.

6. Here's a few titles: Creature from Jekyll Island, The Road to Serfdom, Economics in One Lesson, America's Great Depression, What has Government Done To Our Money?, A Century of War: Anglo-American Oil politics and the New World Order, Confessions of an Economic Hitman...

Ron Paul's two newest books, The Revolution and End the Fed, cover most of the content of all these books.

The first book I read, and I would recommend, is The Creature from Jekyll Island, very fascinating.

7. Those books are conspiracy theories though, so dont pay them no mind.:hello:

8. Well, they may be "conspiracy theories" now because they don't fit the status-quo of society, but that doesn't mean they're not reality. The real conspiracy theories come at you when you turn on the TV and hear that everything is hunkey-dorey in the world.

9. I'm reading End The Fed at the moment, and so far it's fantastic. Ron Paul pulls through again as the pragmatic and objective sensical guy that he is. Great read.

10. No they aren't, read Behold a Pale Horse if you want conspiracy theories. These books are non-Fiction.

11. Im going to go out on a limb here and say sarcasm?

12. I've watched this video three times. I love the historic pictures and the music.

13. Has anyone paid attention to most all of my posts, yes its sarcasm. :mad:

14. The Fed holds way too much power, which is actually liked to a conspiracy about JKF, whom wanted to take away some of the power from the Fed.

Yet, he was assassinated after announching his plan in a speech...coincidence?

15. If you ask me people need to stop making the connection between "conspiracy" and "conspiracy theory". Its funny because they've conditioned us without anyone knowing, they continuously talk about these conspiracy's but they always use the word theory afterward, over and over, and eventually your mind just starts grouping any kind of conspiracy as being only theory no matter how many facts support the idea.

16. I'm pretty sure that all the PRIVATE owners of the FEDERAL RESERVE are EUROPEAN.

It was a real nice free market republic we once had. :mad:

17. yeah last time i checked the federal reserve actually existed so it's not really a theory.

however, if we start to bring up JFK assassination stuff and get too off topic, then this gets put into "the Box"