Federal Lagalization near?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by stoned4sure003, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Depending on the laws if this goes through I will begin growing my own if there is allowance for growing. I'm not going to get my hopes up though.

• Like Like x 3
  2. A democratic committee recommend a full house vote. It might happen in the democratic house. It then goes to the republican controlled senate. It most likely will be on Mitch mcconnell's desk until it turns to dust

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. IDK but about a month ago I went to a Death Metal show in Florida with an outdoor bar and grill area, Everyone was smoking openly in front of staff and police men were near. It's only half legal there, It was pretty apparent that the war on cannabis is [Virtually over]. Just need some paperwork done.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. I’m just always happy to hear stories like this, especially in a southern state.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I just visited Zion NP in Utah. I was surprised that I smelled weed many times. It was being much more openly smoked in Nevada too. Not supposed to smoke in public there.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Unfortunately it won’t ever happen. At least not anytime soon. Maybe in another 5-10 years. Mitch and his Bozos will hold it up. Big pharma will give them an extra bonus to do so.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. This has happened at ozz fest in Virginia where they are hella strict. When you have so many people smoking at once cops can't do shit. Also that venue is also bringing a lot of money to the local area so they don't want to fuck with it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Definetly need legalization in Georgia. Don't even trust the weed here since the last time. Some dude were spiking their stuff with female hormones which apparently made people aroused or something. Don't buy in fort valley.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Are there any updates on this?

10. Don't hold your hopes,Turdeau legalized it up here in Canada but employers still piss test :(

• Like Like x 1
  11. I give it another year before the bill becomes law.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I believe it when I see it. Too many people watch Fox news.

13. It's as much Big Liquor as Big Pharma, although even they recognize the inevitability. Both are now test marketing cannabis products.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Why is it so many watch FOX News?

15. Because people who watch Fox news will believe whatever they are told. they are told that Marijuana is the devils weed. People in the South love Fox news. thus weed is a hard sell in the South.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. All news is propaganda these days. FOX is probably the least biased but still very much propaganda. CNN and ABC are the worst. They print lies on the front page and when caught, they issue a quiet redaction. The news died many years ago. One of the reasons I won’t pay for TV

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. I wish I could agree but things move so slow. At least we can be sure these days that progress at some level will be made within a year and that’s a positive change from decades past.