Federal Hypocrites

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by sixxis50, Dec 9, 2011.

1. #1 sixxis50, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
    I know this is a stretch and people will say "THIS IS THE WRONG FORUM". But as a weed smoker (user) I obviously don't follow all the rules!

Has anyone seen that the feds are trying to send Barry Bonds to prison for 15 months for perjury?

Does anyone think that this is a fucking outrage? No matter what you think of Bonds. How can our lying goverment send anyone to prison for lying?

This shit pisses me off!

This is about our goverment lying not Bonds. Just another example.

2. whomever is accused asside - lying is one thing. but lying to a grand jury is another, espetialy when you swear an oath before the court!
    you are then lying to the entire US populus. making matters worse this lie was only to cover many other lies.

ITS A FRIGGIN GAME, just play it! does it realy matter how many more millions of dollars you have? Profesional sports players make me sick! they need to get real jobs!

3. Q4T!
    Baseball players getting paid 45 million for 3 years of playing a game while people do hard labor and are struggling. NFL lockout and NBA lockout because of greed. I love to watch sports, but the players are paid waaaayyyy to much.

4. So with this logic its ok that the goverment lies. Is that what your saying?

I understand the Mr. Bonds lied. But what about the feds lies about weed?

Millions of people could be helped if only the goverment would stop lying.

The Goverment makes me sick! There liars! I don't give a dam if its a grand jury or not! The feds have no buisness in it. Just like they don't have any buisness in what i put in my body!
    The only way players would get paid less is if you don't watch.

I Love sports to! But I hate the goverments lies worse than I hate Bonds' lies.

5. My Grandpa summed up the nfl lockout verry acuratly
    "Millionaires and billionaires squabbling over pocket change"

6. It is a game, the law is a game, politics is a game. What's right, what's wrong, what's acceptable, what's not, all depends on what team you play for.